Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Me neither, but it happens most of the time. Probably more because I'm just 1,70m tall, but I'll turn 18 this year, so fuck off all who can't estimate my real age :D

I don't see how they can offer less than 17. By less they probably mean between 14-16, in which case many, if not most are at the beginning of their puberty at those ages. You on the other hand seem to have a beard going already and all. Judging by that picture I'd offer at least 19-20 to you. I myself am 20, but I look much much younger, even younger than you probably.. and I'm also around 1.73m tall. Fuck it, who cares :D Short people are cooler.

I don't see how they can offer less than 17. By less they probably mean between 14-16, in which case many, if not most are at the beginning of their puberty at those ages. You on the other hand seem to have a beard going already and all. Judging by that picture I'd offer at least 19-20 to you. I myself am 20, but I look much much younger, even younger than you probably.. and I'm also around 1.73m tall. Fuck it, who cares :D Short people are cooler.

Most of them think I'm 16, ffs I'll be 18 this year. That's really something that surprises me every time. How the fuck can they think that I'm so young?! As for my beard I feel like I need to let it grow at least 5 weeks or so till you can see something (that one in the picture hasn't been shaved for about 6 weeks and you barely see something) which is frustrating when you're trying to grow yourself a Playoff beard <_< On the positive site it's quite good that I don't need to shave every week or so.

20 and you look younger than me?! Can't be true :P

I wish I was a little bit taller. Not that I feel uncomfortable with my height but 2 years ago I suddenly stopped growing as much as I was in the years before. A bit frustrating.

Do you eat, shit or shower? You just live on the forum :lol:

I always have a tab open. I guess you can say I am addicted :(. It doesn't help that I'm at home with nothing to do 3 days a week. And when I do go to uni/hang out with friends I still post on my phone :lol:

I probably spend about 6-7 hours of the day on this place. You guys should take it as a compliment that I would rather post on here when I'm home than do anything else :wub:

I always have a tab open. I guess you can say I am addicted :(. It doesn't help that I'm at home with nothing to do 3 days a week.

I probably spend about 6-7 hours of the day on this place. You guys should take it as a compliment that I would rather post on here when I'm home than do anything else :wub:

Haha what ever makes you happy mate :)