Roma vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top it all off today Liverpool get a pen from fuck all! a pen that was a perfect good header by the defender! i mean come on! if anything a free kick from the other team! thats so dodgy liverpool all the away

DIVING FUCKER!

but i should be speaking about Chelsea and what can i say we pld really bad

If Scum had lost wouldnt be so bad..but 'oo Steven Gerrard doesnt dive' erm...

Just humliation.Complete.

The first goal no comment

2nd..that was a good goal..

3rd bleh

Then we get a slightly handballed one and then Deco for doing what Arsenal and Man you in the past only they have been allowed to.Not only that,they scored!!

Gaps 1 point now..not looking as comfy..

Edited by Laylabelle

A definite off night. I just cannot believe we played like that. We were way over confident, and got punished for it. Two of their goals were bread and butter for our defence usually. Its not nice at all, but I guess every team has an off night. We are much much better than that.

Yeah, well, I'd say we were pretty lucky ourselves in our back-to-back 2nd season so we shouldn't moan about their luck IMO...

Anyway, pure crap from the squad tonight. Hopefully they'll learn not to underestimate anyone ever again.

Roma players had been pelted during warm up or training one of the two so think that help spur them on just a little bit

And this bloody help spur us on Sunday and next time we face Bordeaux who are only a point behind us,as are Roma.The table looks scary now

I didnt see any of the game, so I'll wait till I see the highlights before giving out some sort of response.

Not a good day at the office. I thought this would be a tricky game, but I wasnt expecting this result.

I heard some guy on the radio saying that the Deco red card was the most bizarre red card he'd ever seen. Even so we were dead and buried by that stage so it doesnt really matter.

And Liverpool.....HA......I caught the Stevie Me penalty decision. He went through the air like a base jumper and twisted mid air. One of the most exaggerated dives I've seen in a while. Lucky bastards.

Roma players had been pelted during warm up or training one of the two so think that help spur them on just a little bit

And this bloody help spur us on Sunday and next time we face Bordeaux who are only a point behind us,as are Roma.The table looks scary now

I'm sure we will qualify so it shouldn't matter (hope to God this post doesn't backfire later).

Edited by .Biru

Pisser

We fuck it up, and then I hear Liverpool get fucking lucky again. Damn scouse cunts, hand out the luck ya greedy bastards!

Absolute fuck up. Cruising in control, we fail to create any convincing chances, and then after Mikel loses concentration, concede a free-kick (and Deco's yellow), and a complete lapse in defence sees us lose a terrible goal. Completely knocks us out of our stride. Changed it at half time, but a great goal from Vucinic and the game is beyond us. Especially when Mikel royally fucks up, losing the ball, fails in his saving challenge and the suddenly we're getting murdered.

Terry bundles one in (fucking pisser at the commentators trying their best to argue it was a handball, definitely chest, fucking red cunts...) and the small hope of a comeback is there for the taking... until the referee sends off Deco for... playing a free-kick early. Playing a fucking free kick early. Never in the history has a player been booked for that. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. That ref should be sacked for that. Ridiculous.

I don't want to suggest it changed the result of the game mind. We were 3-1 down completely through our own fault. But it was just so stupid it pisses me off anyway.

Well, ultimately, we'll just have to learn the lessons and move on. Bordeaux away, we beat 'em 4-0 at home, but it wasn't as comfortable as all that so we can hardly take the French side for granted. And finally we have Cluj at home, which we will have to win I think if we want to qualify. Entirely possible, but play like that and we'll be seeing more losses.

A definite off night. I just cannot believe we played like that. We were way over confident, and got punished for it. Two of their goals were bread and butter for our defence usually. Its not nice at all, but I guess every team has an off night. We are much much better than that.

Yeah spot on. Now I've calmed down, I have to look at the game, and say that we certainly weren't at our best tonight, but its simply a bad game. I don't think we actually played poorly enough to deserve such a negative scoreline, but we were uncharacteristically sloppy in defence. The first goal - we were caught out. Yes, it was a clever free kick, but all four of our defenders just stood still and let Panucci walk it in basically. A bad error, all through a lack of communication. The second goal was purely brilliant and totally undefendable, in my opinion. Cracking effort. The third goal was soft to concede, but as we were going forward and leaving ourselves exposed, we were rightly punished. Showed some balls, though, and scoring made it more respectable, I think. Overall, a frustrating night where we were not at our best, but we can take heart that we were beaten purely by passion tonight - the Roma team needed to perform and sometimes in football, the out-of-forum underdog goes and beats the superior team. Its just one of those nights and we've unfortunately come out the worst on this occasion. However, on the positive side, its just one game and whilst we can lament poor refereeing, careless play and sloppy defending, we have to accept the fact we were second best and respond in a way potential champions do - by winning. We did it after the Liverpool game and we will have to pick ourselves up to play Blackburn, which will no doubt be a very tough game. Yes, we've lost, and we were abysmal defensively, but we remain top of the group and even though Bordeaux and Roma now have got six points, we have seven, and the pressure that we are now under to make sure we secure both passage to the knock out rounds and top spot for a more favourable draw means we might see the team take the opposition a little more seriously. We underestimated Roma because of their poor form and they gave us a good old fight tonight. A win away in Bordeaux is achievable after seeing us tear them apart at the Bridge, and Cluj at home will be difficult but we have the quality to open them up. There are some positives - as I mentioned, we're still top of the group, so things could be worse for us. John Terry scores again, which is nice to see, albeit ultimately in vain, he's scored as many goals this season as he had done the previous two years combined, so well done to him, but the biggest positive is that Drogba is getting closer and closer to full match fitness. He was fairly rusty tonight but that was to be expected, but he did cause a few problems and had a couple of chances as well. But overall a very poor display and a disappointing result, but if we can respond with a couple of wins first at Blackburn then at home to Burnley in the Carling Cup, we can look back and say 'lesson learned.'

I'm sure we will qualify so it shouldn't matter (hope to God this post doesn't backfire later).

We defo need to win our next game and hope Cluj beat Roma then it might looked a bit more comfy and with our not so great away record so far...hopfully turn that around

Still cant get over the ref!Where they bloody find him?!

Though did wonder what happen if we tried what Man you and Arsenal did and theres the answer

Edited by Laylabelle

Yeah spot on. Now I've calmed down, I have to look at the game, and say that we certainly weren't at our best tonight, but its simply a bad game. I don't think we actually played poorly enough to deserve such a negative scoreline, but we were uncharacteristically sloppy in defence. The first goal - we were caught out. Yes, it was a clever free kick, but all four of our defenders just stood still and let Panucci walk it in basically. A bad error, all through a lack of communication. The second goal was purely brilliant and totally undefendable, in my opinion. Cracking effort. The third goal was soft to concede, but as we were going forward and leaving ourselves exposed, we were rightly punished. Showed some balls, though, and scoring made it more respectable, I think. Overall, a frustrating night where we were not at our best, but we can take heart that we were beaten purely by passion tonight - the Roma team needed to perform and sometimes in football, the out-of-forum underdog goes and beats the superior team. Its just one of those nights and we've unfortunately come out the worst on this occasion. However, on the positive side, its just one game and whilst we can lament poor refereeing, careless play and sloppy defending, we have to accept the fact we were second best and respond in a way potential champions do - by winning. We did it after the Liverpool game and we will have to pick ourselves up to play Blackburn, which will no doubt be a very tough game. Yes, we've lost, and we were abysmal defensively, but we remain top of the group and even though Bordeaux and Roma now have got six points, we have seven, and the pressure that we are now under to make sure we secure both passage to the knock out rounds and top spot for a more favourable draw means we might see the team take the opposition a little more seriously. We underestimated Roma because of their poor form and they gave us a good old fight tonight. A win away in Bordeaux is achievable after seeing us tear them apart at the Bridge, and Cluj at home will be difficult but we have the quality to open them up. There are some positives - as I mentioned, we're still top of the group, so things could be worse for us. John Terry scores again, which is nice to see, albeit ultimately in vain, he's scored as many goals this season as he had done the previous two years combined, so well done to him, but the biggest positive is that Drogba is getting closer and closer to full match fitness. He was fairly rusty tonight but that was to be expected, but he did cause a few problems and had a couple of chances as well. But overall a very poor display and a disappointing result, but if we can respond with a couple of wins first at Blackburn then at home to Burnley in the Carling Cup, we can look back and say 'lesson learned.'

Is your 'enter' key not working?