Chelsea Vs Sunderland

DavidEU

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too will be there in the West stand blue%20scalf.gif I think we will win this 3-0 we have Drogs back on the bench, although Riccy will be a big miss as usual. Don't get me wrong, I do like Alex, but Riccy is World class. Looking forward to this one.

Gotta make sure we get the points,carry on with the goal diff and fingers crossed scum drop points.Or if they do win,hopfully they'd done it the normal way,scoring their own goals without deflections against an 11 men team otherwise just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1212: "How can Lampard's goal against Hull be the best Scolari has ever seen?! It was a cross! He didn't mean it!"

woolster5891 on 606

Join the debate on 606

Oh goody, first stupid comment of the day. I suppose you're one of 'those' who think Ronaldinho didn't mean to score against England in the 2002 World Cup?

From 606

Go Stevo :lol: The big man also has us down for a 3-0 win today.