• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

I heard Joe Roden is a tough, tall and a physical CB. I feel like Giroud would be the better option here, but chopping and changing the team might hurt us in this game. So I'd be fine with whoever Lampard picks to be honest.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

In terms of squads I would give us 60-65% in this game but with Mourinho factor it is 50-50% really. Their midfield is really physical, do we have a answer for that?

Not so sure if Mourinho is thatmuch of an advantage for spuds. Lampard knows every page of Mou's book. Clearly was evident everytime they faced each other. the only exception maybe being last30 mins in the league cup but even then we had more than enough chances to put the game to bed. Son+Kane is what i fear about spuds. They are on fire, perfect age, fit, know each other inside out and in great form.  we need to control midfield and cut the supply to them. I think our midfield is way better than theirs anyway. Even our defence should be so it will come down to our resilience and ability to finish them off. Chances will be there.

Chelsea have a habit of ruining Spurs parade, 2012 and 2016 come to mind. They think they’re the front runners and the undisputed number 1 club in London. Let’s teach them a lesson and remind them there is only one king in London 

2 hours ago, fmsch24 said:

Chelsea have a habit of ruining Spurs parade, 2012 and 2016 come to mind. They think they’re the front runners and the undisputed number 1 club in London. Let’s teach them a lesson and remind them there is only one king in London 

i like your confidence mate, fuck Spurs :tiphat:

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Not been this nervous for a game in years, six pointer doesn't do this one justice!

ya specially knowing that the ref for this game is none other than Anthony Fucking Taylor . I hate that bald headed twat :middlefinger: :wacko::fainthv9::readthemessage:

38 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

I hope we go 4-3-3 which has been working and play our way rather than go to a 3-4-3. I think we will stay with what's been working but let's just go at them.
Sure they can hurt us but they gonna be shitting it with how we can hurt them.

i hope Lamps doesn't tinker with the team, so far it's been working

I think the pre-match interviews will be epic. I like that Frank is starting to get some digs in with his press time. His latest comments inspired me to change my twitter tag. All in fun. Some people have gone out of their way to be offended.

kqVg0UD.jpg