• Hudson-Odoi
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

The permutation:

• A win at Rennes will guarantee progress to the R16, as long as Sevilla avoid defeat at Krasnodar.
  • A draw will also be enough if Sevilla win at Krasnodar.

Also worth noting that we will have 4 days of rest/preparation between this game and Spurs on Sunday.

24 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would rest Werner for Spurs and give CHO a chance. He seemed quite fresh today and deserves a start.
Maybe also rest Chilwell for this one.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

unleash the beast with Giroud

on home soil too

I’d even sneak Emerson here

——————Mendy——————

Dave—Zouma—Silva —Emerson

——————Jorginho—————

———Havertz———Kovacic——

Ziyech——————————CHO

——————-Giroud—————-

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not a fan of wholesale changes mentioned so far. There are 4 days of recovery before Spurs

At some point we need to take calculated gambles with rotation and this game seems as good a chance as any. I wouldn't go overboard but I feel Zouma, Mount, Werner and possibly Kante need a rest.

On the pro side we ar eallowed 5 subs here so we can still take of important players when we have the game in the bag.

----------------Mendy--------------

Azpi-----Rüdi-------Thiago-----Emerson

----------------Billy----------------------

-----Kai-----------------Kovacic--------

Ziyech-------Giroud-------CHO

would be my lineup, get Ziyech, Thiago and Kovacic off asap. Werner, Mount and Chilwell should sit the game out in any case.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

On the pro side we ar eallowed 5 subs here so we can still take of important players when we have the game in the bag.

----------------Mendy--------------

Azpi-----Rüdi-------Thiago-----Emerson

----------------Billy----------------------

-----Kai-----------------Kovacic--------

Ziyech-------Giroud-------CHO

would be my lineup, get Ziyech, Thiago and Kovacic off asap. Werner, Mount and Chilwell should sit the game out in any case.

That much rotation is overkill in my opinion, we should only really be looking to rest the players who played all through the international break.

Hopefully we will win this and also Sevilla which will secure top spot with a game to spare, and effectively turn Kransador at Stamford Bridge into a friendly, so then we can rest all the first team.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

That much rotation is overkill in my opinion, we should only really be looking to rest the players who played all through the international break.

Hopefully we will win this and also Sevilla which will secure top spot with a game to spare, and effectively turn Kransador at Stamford Bridge into a friendly, so then we can rest all the first team.

it would still be strong team. but yeah a win is priority. It is hard for us to decide how fit the players areintrianing,soi trust fL on this decision.If we win and Sevilla win we are basically qualified.

I don't like celebrating any injury but Alderweireld is unavailable for Spurs. Muscle tear. Only emphasis the importance of rotation. Still think this game would be great for James, Chilwell, Kante, Mount, and Werner to get some rest. 

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

it would still be strong team. but yeah a win is priority. It is hard for us to decide how fit the players areintrianing,soi trust fL on this decision.If we win and Sevilla win we are basically qualified.

But priority also needs to be getting top. We can get far in this if we avoid likes of Bayern. Difference between first and second spot will be massive.