• Kante
    • Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

again tough test for Lamps - whether to go with Kovacic, who is in awful form so far this season, or Jorginho as DM and let our midfield be overrun again.

Front 3 will propably be Ziyech-Tammy-Werner, since Lamps dont trust CHO. Hope Werner wont be run to the ground.

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nobody gave me a valid name. :( 

Maybe pictures from the previous time we played the fixture in question? So for example for this coming one, a picture of Tammy (who scored two at home to SHU last season) celebrating.

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Maybe pictures from the previous time we played the fixture in question? So for example for this coming one, a picture of Tammy (who scored two at home to SHU last season) celebrating.

I used to do that or something similar but then I just got lazy of finding a picture. :lol: 

I'll probably change if/when we stop winning. After all, we have only 1 loss this season (excluding pens) with that as the main image. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I used to do that or something similar but then I just got lazy of finding a picture. :lol: 

I'll probably change if/when we stop winning. After all, we have only 1 loss this season (excluding pens) with that as the main image. :ph34r:

Fair point 👍

Also a thought...

If/when Pulisic returns and Havertz is unavailable, would it be too farfetched to play Ziyech in the right side of the central midfield 3?

I mean, he is not a traditional winger and likes to drift in to the center anyway.

I guess the only concern would be about his defensive duties in midfield.