• Havertz
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

We'll win 1-0, get dominated for periods of 10-15 mins, get outshot, and Lampard will say it was a great performance. Just my prediction but hopefully we get a solid 4-0 win here.

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Uh oh...

good, if he gets back to pre injury form (a huge if, granted) then we can bury the dreadful Zouma for good

really can but take so much more of Zouma and Kante's insanely shit passing, and Zouma's on the play in general

:middlefinger:

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Uh oh...

Lol. 

Don't think there is anything to it. Zouma-silva have kept 2 consecutive CS. Ruduger's last game was a disaster class for Germany and he has put in a disaster class after disaster class for a year and a half (when he is fit). 

Rightfully is our no.5 CB and will be kicked out as soon as Jan window starts. 

9 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Lol. 

Don't think there is anything to it. Zouma-silva have kept 2 consecutive CS. Ruduger's last game was a disaster class for Germany and he has put in a disaster class after disaster class for a year and a half (when he is fit). 

Rightfully is our no.5 CB and will be kicked out as soon as Jan window starts. 

Is he number 5? He was on the bench ahead of Chris and Tomori on Saturday. 

But yeah, Zouma and Silva 3 games this season 3 clean sheets that is all I want from my CBs. We also still did not conceded a goal when just 2 of 3 new players are on the pitch (Silva, Mendy, Chilwell).

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Is he number 5? He was on the bench ahead of Chris and Tomori on Saturday. 

But yeah, Zouma and Silva 3 games this season 3 clean sheets that is all I want from my CBs. We also still did not conceded a goal when just 2 of 3 new players are on the pitch (Silva, Mendy, Chilwell).

He should be no.5. Tomori even in a very small sample size showed some real good signs compared to rudi. And in general, the exclusion of Tomori is so weird overall. 

As for new signings, all 3 new defensive signings have been great in my opinion. Chilwell in particular has been great which is not to say Silva and Mendy have not. Let's hope that continues 

8 hours ago, DANILA said:

We'll win 1-0, get dominated for periods of 10-15 mins, get outshot, and Lampard will say it was a great performance. Just my prediction but hopefully we get a solid 4-0 win here.

If that happens would be interesting just to see the backtraking from the people who wouldn't accept any praise for promising performances we didn't win last season cause "results business innit".

30 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If that happens would be interesting just to see the backtraking from the people who wouldn't accept any praise for promising performances we didn't win last season cause "results business innit".

Pretty sure people where not happy after 1:3 win in Brighton. I remember a lot of negativities.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Pretty sure people where not happy after 1:3 win in Brighton. I remember a lot of negativities.

Exactly, when we outplayed City at The Ethiad last season and were stupidly unlucky to lose it was "only results count" but when boots on the other shoe all of a sudden performance takes precedence. 

A preview from Krasnodar's perspective...

http://russianfootballnews.com/champions-league-preview-krasnodar-v-chelsea/

Looks like they have 12 players out, either through injury or illness, including their starting wingers and full backs. And their backline is apparently "almost painfully slow".

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

A preview from Krasnodar's perspective...

http://russianfootballnews.com/champions-league-preview-krasnodar-v-chelsea/

Looks like they have 12 players out, either through injury or illness, including their starting wingers and full backs. And their backline is apparently "almost painfully slow".

I dont take it for granted, they will be up for it as much they can, they wont play an elite club often. But should be a win on paper for sure, I just hope we dont suffer injuries.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I dont take it for granted, they will be up for it as much they can, they wont play an elite club often. But should be a win on paper for sure, I just hope we dont suffer injuries.

Of course but given the circumstances, hell will break loose if we don't win tomorrow. 

On 24/10/2020 at 11:02 PM, NikkiCFC said:

He played for PSG last season regularly in the league and in the CL midweek. Why is now different? 

Plus in this two games we will have like 70% possession so it will be like training to him. He had his rest against Southampton. CB position is not demanding in these type of games at all.

When we are up 0:2 or 0:3 early in the second half we can make a change.

'Cos this is the EPL a vast differnece from Ligue 1