• Havertz
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

our two CB and two midfielders are horrible to watch!
our build maneuver is inexinstent! the only player in our team who can help much this is Gilmour! I hope he will back soon! A kovacic- gilmour for me now is the best option! after we have also to think about CB, al most one decent with feet we have to purchase!

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Werner looks quite frustrated, and looked the same in the last two games. Is this his usual face, even during his time in Germany? :D 

He must be wondering what he got himself into, going from a good, progressive, cohesive team under a tactically savvy manager to this nonsense...

Jorginho is the most overrated player in this club. He offers nothing. Forget his penalty miss, I'm not even criticising that but his defensive ability is non-existent as always. He is not even good at the one thing we ask him to do which is PASSING! Joke of a player, I pray he leaves this club in January.

Something clearly wrong with our tactical setup. Jorginho and Kovacic have both demonstrated their ability to play fast and attacking football so why do they look so average now. Why is there so little movement and hardly any clever combination plays? Everything just seems so static and the team doesn't move as a unit on the pitch. Slightly worrying or still way too early to draw conclusions?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

He must be wondering what he got himself into, going from a good, progressive, cohesive team under a tactically savvy manager to this nonsense...

Its not looking too dandy at all, I for real do not know our style or what we are trying to do

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Something clearly wrong with our tactical setup. Jorginho and Kovacic have both demonstrated their ability to play fast and attacking football so why do they look so average now. Why is there so little movement and hardly any clever combination plays? Everything just seems so static and the team doesn't move as a unit on the pitch. Slightly worrying or still way too early to draw conclusions?

VERY worrying

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Its not looking too dandy at all, I for real do not know our style or what we are trying to do

There is just no passing patterns or attacking patterns in what we're trying to do. Everything feels very individualistic. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

not answering my question...

Because they both are not players in a double pivot. Jorginho plays the pirlo role and Kovacic is a no. 8 in a 4-3-3

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jason said:

There is just no passing patterns or attacking patterns in what we're trying to do. Everything feels very individualistic. 

And thats exactly what FL mentioned the other day didnt he, he can do that with a finished article, not now,