1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

What were the fixtures last season?

United
Leicester
Norwich
Sheffield United?
Wolves?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I mean the corresponding fixtures. We are in plus points after the Brighton, Southampton and Man United matches.

3 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Personally I haven't seen anything positive to keep Lampard for the rest of the season, if we are going to get rid of him at some point this season might as well do it now when there is still plenty to play for. 

Poch is not the answer....

All the defence played well.

Same people criticising us being defensive are the same people critisicing lampard for being naive and playing to open vs the bigger teams. Pick one.

We look so much more solid with mendy in goal so now when we push forward more we should have a much better platform to do so.

An utterly horrendous 2nd half performance both tactically and as an attacking unit. But holy shit what a difference Mendy and Thiago Silva make. We look like an actual solid unit and have a commanding keeper! It's been ages since we could say that.

Not at all happy with the performance but I'll take a point at Old Toilet any time. 

Really hope we start to see Ziyech getting starts ASAP. We need some more creativity and invention in our attack. I realize Frank is slowly integrating him, but we need him badly. 

Getting Ziyech and Kova in the team will make a huge difference I feel.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

All the defence played well.

Same people criticising us being defensive are the same people critisicing lampard for being naive and playing to open vs the bigger teams. Pick one.

We look so much more solid with mendy in goal so now when we push forward more we should have a much better platform to do so.

You can be defensively solid and have purpose in attack, we def didnt

Just now, Muzchap said:

Poch is not the answer....

Whether its Poch, Allegri or Hiddink we need to make the change early so that we can actually get something from this season. We all know  if it carries like this Lampard is going at some point this season so why wait for the inevitable. We did this in 2015 and it cost us top 4 when we stuck with Mourinho for too long