• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Lampard acting like mount is prime 2003 nedved on the wing , he's a bootleg gerrard let's be real

Nedved what a guy.

I'm off to watch some YouTube highlights

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, Azul said:

What you just said is beyond ridiculous. I'm going to stay calm and just watch the game. When Jorginho flops in the next few weeks, I never want to see you talk about him on this forum. Deal?

Fucking hell when he flops? What does he have to do to prove to folk? He has been pretty good in every match so far this season so even if he plays poorly tonight you still going to sit crying about him getting picked? The agenda against him and even Mount, who I was critical of at times last season, is ridiculous. Mount and Jorginho clearly not everyone's cup of tea but the way people are acting as if they are second rate relegation fodder is mental. Who next? I mean its almost as borderline ridiculous as the whole fans and Sarri incident. If it isn't one thing its something else, plenty of issues at the club right now with the team but Jorginho right now and Mount as well probably nowhere near an immediate issue. Particularly based on how theyve started the season.

49 minutes ago, Azul said:

How can someone go from almost being sold to Roma or Juve to being a regular starter in the team over our best player last season? It just goes to show how clueless our manager is ffs

Yawn. Frank has his flaws but picking the only midfielder we have capable of controlling the game isn't one of them. Particularly in a European game where controlling the ball is even more pivotal than in the PL. Also go from almost being sold? Being one of the best players last season means very little in the run of things because obviously Frank 1) hasn't been overly impressed or 2) there's another issue with Kova right now.