• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Locked at home having the Covid thing I was hope to get some good old CL flashbacks and brighten up my day with a good match from us, but unfortunately we look not convincing at all right now and with no change on the horizon… If we win this it will be with one lucky action.

Well defensively we looked better which was nice barring that chance which was a great save from mendy after the deflection. We had a couple of moments where it needs to click. Great positions but everyones not sure whether to take someone on look to pass or shoot. We'll get there.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mount and Jorginho off for Kova and Ziyech at halftime, please.

We desperately need players who can take hold of the game here. Mount has been awful and Jorginho is a serious red card risk.

We need to make the ball stick when our attackers get it.

We should take hold of the game as a team and not only relying on particular players to do it. 

I agree tho, we will fix two positions with Ziyech coming in and Jorginho is a faul away from a red. 

I would love to see frank come out and explain his tactics and format and playing players out of position - no bull shit media answers, Tell the truth why is he doing what he is doing.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

is Lampard wilfully trying to get sacked?

his tactics do NOT match his formation nor his players

we are so so disjointed

there is not linkage in the midfield

What do u expect with Jorginho n kante? Its awful to watch 

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Why does FL always insist on playing mount at LW? and puli who has been our best player last season play out of position.

that's the £100m question

the entire board here sees it from pregame on

Frank is being a thick cunt

If we are going to play 4231 we'll need ziyech and pulisic to be part of a solid 4 in front of the defence.

That needs drills ffs.

Or have a 433 with to box to box cms and have havertz as the rcm. Then ziyech and havertz don't need to be drilled as widemen in a midfield

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk