• Pulisic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, Azul said:

Where are the people that were criticising me for saying Jorginho is shite when he's under pressure? The fact that you lot are Chelsea fans and didn't know something that's very simple is beyond me. 

Don't get me started on Lampards decision on playing Mount on the left instead of Pulisic.

its because he has to find somewhere from mount to play. dont know what it is about HAVING to play him? play him next to Kovacic  in the middle and put Pulisic on the LW!!

Just now, Azul said:

Where are the people that were criticising me for saying Jorginho is shite when he's under pressure? The fact that you lot are Chelsea fans and didn't know something that's very simple is beyond me. 

Don't get me started on Lampards decision on playing Mount on the left instead of Pulisic.

who said he was great under pressure? at both ends pressure is his Achilles heel

What the fuck is Kai providing us?

We have had to change our whole formation for him, where as he is so one footed and keeps wanting everything on his left foot, which would be fine if he was atleast quick in doing so. He has a higher turn span than a freaking Boeing 747. 

Sorry he has not looked worth 40m, forget 100m. And definitely not a player worth changing the formation and making us looker shitter.