• Jorginho
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

1 minute ago, Puliiszola said:

Are puli/Ziyech fit? For the love of GOD. please!!!

Anyways,

Mendy

Reece AC Silva Chilwell

Kante

CHO Kai Barkley/Mount Werner

Tammy

Werner on the wings experiment has to stop please...and ffs is Pulisic and Ziyech hit with a plague cos it's been over two weeks they are back in training yet all we keep hearing is they ain't fit...

19 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Are puli/Ziyech fit? For the love of GOD. please!!!

Anyways,

Mendy

Reece AC Silva Chilwell

Kante

CHO Kai Barkley/Mount Werner

Tammy

Would be a mistake to throw them into a league game, especially in Ziyech's case as he's had zero competitive match action since March. I really hope he goes away and plays for Morocco, his first 180 minutes of match practice being done for us would come in very handy.

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

Werner on the wings experiment has to stop please...and ffs is Pulisic and Ziyech hit with a plague cos it's been over two weeks they are back in training yet all we keep hearing is they ain't fit...

If either of puli/ziyech are unavailable, what are our options? Have to play werner there or maybe kai/mount. 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Would be a mistake to throw them into a league game, especially in Ziyech's case as he's had zero competitive match action since March. I really hope he goes away and plays for Morocco, his first 180 minutes of match practice being done for us would come in very handy.

It's a catch 22 situation. How do we get puli in as US are not playing any friendlies. Have to take a leap of faith. We are already out of 1 competition. Can't keep delaying the come back of 2 of our best player. There is never going to be a perfect game than the "next" one. Let's atleast go into the international break with some positivity. Cause right now, things really are not looking good. 

Zaha is gonna score, we know that. Palace are going to score 2, maybe 3. We need goalscorers and actual playmakers.

Mendy
Reece Zouma Silva Chillwell
Kante kova
Mount havertz CHO
Werner

Is what I think he'll go with if he is committed to the 4-2-3-1 I think we'd be better in a 4-3-3 as a team but then havertz is better at a 10. But I don't think we should play 4-2-3-1 just for havertz but that's a different point

Obviously if Pully is ready then play him for mount or CHO.

But I think Werner looked better vs Brighton when upfront. Let's get the guys who are clinical and can score in the positions to do it.

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

If either of puli/ziyech are unavailable, what are our options? Have to play werner there or maybe kai/mount. 

Then play Havertz CHO or even Mount to some less extent there....we are wasting Werner out wide...This team is littered with quality and talents....just hope Pulisic and Hakim comes back in time...they will bring the best out of our other players on attacking positions...

2 hours ago, Hutcho said:

Mendy
Reece Zouma Silva Chillwell
Kante kova
Mount havertz CHO
Werner

Is what I think he'll go with if he is committed to the 4-2-3-1 I think we'd be better in a 4-3-3 as a team but then havertz is better at a 10. But I don't think we should play 4-2-3-1 just for havertz but that's a different point

Obviously if Pully is ready then play him for mount or CHO.

But I think Werner looked better vs Brighton when upfront. Let's get the guys who are clinical and can score in the positions to do it.

This is the formation we should play.

We need a winger (CHO) to stretch play if they sit deep.

We need Chilwell and Mendy to start and build some chemistry with the rest of the defenders as they will be a mainstay in the backline this season.

We need Werner up front with Havertz. Let's stop playing games and let the two German boys get to know themselves. After all once Ziyech and Pulisic come back, the Germans will eventually play through the middle with each other.

Palace are shit - but they are a physical team. We need to go into this game as men and not boys.

We have the ability to beat them, we just need the belief and organisation to do so.

Woy will sit back and try to counter us - and expect Zaha and Townsend on both wings...