3D Motion Design for Chelsea

Devonsator

Hi, Chelsea fans have been working in the video sphere for several years, but I have always dreamed of trying myself in 3D motion design, many probably do not know what it is, but after looking at the gifs you will understand everything. Since I am a longtime Chelsea fan, it was decided to combine business with pleasure and I started working on creating a motion video for Chelsea. In the first snippet, instead of pills, 5 Chelsea logos will change from old to new. In the second fragment on the T-shirt there will be numbers 10, this is a reference to our new top ten Pulisic. In the third fragment, the names of our newcomers will be on the locker. I am interested in your opinion about all this

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The history of the Chelsea football club was born 115 years ago, the history of creating my video for Chelsea was born 3 weeks ago. But during this time, I have already made good progress and I can show you some of the content of my motion video. At the moment, I am engaged in coloring objects, as well as integrating real shooting in 3D, Lampard by the way is already integrated there and I would like to ask you what legends to put in the photos behind him. The entire color space of the video will have the colors of our favorite club and I can't wait to share the final result with you, but it will still have to work hard. I have already started to lack sleep, but this is a very exciting activity. I will be glad to hear your comments.

Снимок экрана 2020-10-11 в 19.43.57.png

Снимок экрана 2020-10-11 в 19.54.32.png

Снимок экрана 2020-10-11 в 19.47.45.png