• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Also whilst Chilwell was rusty AF, he was defensively solid. better than alonso for sure, albeit just as invisible in attack. Emerson more or less cost us the game (a case can be made for zouma ducking under the ball). This is why i demanded 2 new LBs not just one and people call me greedy.

I think we all agree with you 🤣🤣🤣

Our defence is the biggest fucking joke ever.

Collectively poor in the second half except for Kante who was fresh. Tough luck for Mount. Penalty is a lottery.

Anyway, not bothered about Carabao Cup this year when the season is so packed. At least helps free up fixture congestion in December.

Not judging Mount himself, but putting this much pressure in terms of responsibility and game time is clearly a Frank's choice, and imho not a good one.
Pens are on the players. They all get asked who wants one who's feeling up for one.

Not on the manager at all. Pens are pens we will win some we will lose some.

People trying to Mystig Meg a pen shootout are reaching hard

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It could happen. It's unfair we still have the dross from last year- but it could happen who knows with Chelsea. 

I can't think of a decent manager out of work at the min though - so it's unlikely 

Poch, of course.

I expected Frank to be a great motivator and not greatest tactician (understandable), whereas we are still failing on basic stuff for more than a year now and players don't seem very motivated, what is becoming increasingly worrying. Team needs to step up and so does frank, immediately.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Also whilst Chilwell was rusty AF, he was defensively solid. better than alonso for sure, albeit just as invisible in attack. Emerson more or less cost us the game (a case can be made for zouma ducking under the ball). This is why i demanded 2 new LBs not just one and people call me greedy.

That was my main worry about him, his lack of aggression going forward compared to the likes of Robertson, pre injury Mendy and even Tierney really stands out.

If they didn't score then, they will score eventually. It was coming either way. 
They didn't do it for the other 83 mins or the whole of the second half if you just wanna look at when they were having a go. And we had a number of chances when they were having a go. So it wasn't really coming either way

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It could happen. It's unfair we still have the dross from last year- but it could happen who knows with Chelsea. 

I can't think of a decent manager out of work at the min though - so it's unlikely 

Pochettino

It is every single game, though, that a certain player (whoever that is) makes a mistake, a costly mistake. Why does this keep happening? Lampard just has another excuse for an individual error but we are seeing this week in week out. No doubt there will be another one in a few days time.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Retain Malang Sarr and send Emerson and Alonso out? Or make Azpi backup LB. Just thinking of solutions in-house. Too much of a leap for Maatsen to take up that role.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I have been on the TWO new LB's train for ages

look at my zillion posts on it, lolol