• Kovacic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

well shit happens. we should have put the game to bed with the 2 golden chances we had for 2-0. if you fail to take your chances you get punished.

i hate this pattern of always losing finals or pen shootouts lately, usually with thelast kick. the abab way of taking pens is rigged.

the performance was overall ok i think. we had 2 mistakes in defence and obviously missed 2 great chances. this can cost you the game at this level. tottenham were really disciplined and gave it their all. no shame in losing here.

2 minutes ago, Hutcho said:
3 minutes ago, R2D2 said:
People quoting me for this and calling me a troll, sure thing bros, sure thing, like it takes a genius to see he had a terrible match and felt the pressure.

You are a troll. You haven't had one positive post ever on this forum. Every post is about mount. Get over yourself

I had plenty positive posts, the problem with some of you is you only see Mount because you defend him for everything under the sky when he is obviously no way near good enough.

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I dont blame Frank for the slow game i blame Frank for the subs.

Hes still shit at them

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'd say its 1 good for 3 not so good, he deffo needs to rethink it instead of going for worked for him once before 

Theres a pattern with Mount play him 3 games full 90min in a row and his third game is bad. I dont mind FL picking Mount but he has to know when to give the boy a break, happened last season too.
If ziyech is back next game its time to give Mason a fortnight off (bring him on as sub maybe)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk