• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I lied. I'd like to see us give it a go here. 

Mendy

Dave---Tomori---Silva---Chilwell

Kovacic----Barkley

Havertz

Mount--------------------CHO

Werner

I would like to see.

MENDY

ZOUMA    SILVA  TOMORI

KANTE

JAMES       BARKLEY      MOUNT       CHILWEL 

HAVERTZ

WERNER

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

🚨BREAKING: Jose Mourinho confirms Heung Min Son has picked up a hamstring injury and he will “be out for a while”.

Good for us, shame for him. I like him as a player, except when he plays against us...

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We go 3 at the back we are nailed on to lose Saturday. 

Hasnt that always been the case?

Depends on whether Frank learns his lesson and decides to not persist with 3 at the back for every single game.

Once in a while its okay.

However, I'm wondering if 3 at the back is the right approach for Spurs this time. Mourinho's teams seems to struggle against it, but I wonder if he would have learned something by now.

37 minutes ago, milka said:

Caballero

James - Tomori - Zouma - Emerson/Chillwell/Azpilicueta ( :D )

Kovacic - Jorginho - Barkley

Werner - Abraham - Odoi 

No Emerson.

Most likely worse than Alonso.

When it comes to defense, while Alonso lacks pace, Emerson on the other hand doesn't give a shit. He's a lazy ass defender.

12 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

What the fuck is wrong with Pulisic and Ziyech’s injuries? Seriously I’ve seen their training photos for at least two weeks, are they still carrying injuries or just not match fit? It’s so frustrated.

Match fitness probably, but especially with Pulisic looking somewhat injury prone they won't want to take any unnecessary risks with him.

I think last season a lot of the injuries were down to players being rushed back too quickly so maybe this time they're playing it safer. With the international break so close now, maybe it's better to wait till after the break for Pulisic/Ziyech.

Match fitness probably, but especially with Pulisic looking somewhat injury prone they won't want to take any unnecessary risks with him.
I think last season a lot of the injuries were down to players being rushed back too quickly so maybe this time they're playing it safer. With the international break so close now, maybe it's better to wait till after the break for Pulisic/Ziyech.

It’s almost certain we’ll only see them play after the international break (which I think it’s outrageous considering the possible second wave of pandemic). If they can’t even make the bench for tomorrow then they certainly won’t feature at this weekend.