• Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Say no more, the manager is always right

So your always right r you? Only I don't see any 1 giving u a premier leagues mangers job any time soon. Sit back enjoy the game and let the man we pay to manage our club do it. 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

So your always right r you? Only I don't see any 1 giving u a premier leagues mangers job any time soon. Sit back enjoy the game and let the man we pay to manage our club do it. 

@Azul is secretly Tony Pulis, so shhhhhhhhhhh

:ph34r:

I guess we will know at kick off. The pregame show just showed the formation is 433 with Werner and Havertz as wingers.

I think it'll be 4-2-3-1 same as Barnsley

Which looks ideal. Kante and Kova holding. Havertz 10. Mount right Werner left. Tammy up top

Just now, Vesper said:

@Azul is secretly Tony Pulis, so shhhhhhhhhhh

:ph34r:

Lol criticism isn't allowed nowadays. Certain fans will tell me that I'm not a manager etc.

I remember the same thing was said when Mourinho kept starting Ivanovic in his second season. Even though it was clear Ivanovic was not the same anymore.

Just now, Azul said:

Lol criticism isn't allowed nowadays. Certain fans will tell me that I'm not a manager etc.

I remember the same thing was said when Mourinho kept starting Ivanovic in his second season. Even though it was clear Ivanovic was not the same anymore.

oh, I was raging back then, it was sad to see Bane trotted out game after game when he was clearly not physically up to it at that time

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Nothing to do with criticism isn't allowed, u have your opinions i have my own. Doesnt make either 1 of us right, forum kinda pointless if we can discuss/argue our points wouldn't you say?

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

drinking game

drink every time someone argues about Mount as teacher's pet

:drunk:

the coach’s son always plays, this looks like the neighborhood team, long live the meritocracy.

EioMDwtXsAUgJPL.jpg