• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Zouma is not on the bench, any 1 thought he might of had a knock before ripping into lampard? 

Tomori performed very well against Liverpool while Christensen literally lost us the game. But there's no consequences  which is unbelievable to me.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Tomori performed very well against Liverpool while Christensen literally lost us the game. But there's no consequences  which is unbelievable to me.

Everyv1 fucks up mate, see how he does before you write him off already 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

How would you feel if you were Tomori? Has he made the same amount of mistakes Christensen made last season? The answer is no. 

Christensen fucked up last season and the game against Pool as well. But he still gets the nod over Tomori. I'd leave Chelsea if I was him, clear favouritism here. 

Even if Christensen performs today, its unfair towards Tomori, Lampard is literally destroying his career for no reason.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

This is the prob with Chris. He can be great today and you cannot trust him to do the same next week. In years he did not put 3 good games in a row.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

How would you feel if you were Tomori? Has he made the same amount of mistakes Christensen made last season? The answer is no. 

Christensen fucked up last season and the game against Pool as well. But he still gets the nod over Tomori. I'd leave Chelsea if I was him, clear favouritism here. 

Even if Christensen performs today, its unfair towards Tomori, Lampard is literally destroying his career for no reason.

Do u watch training sessions and see partnerships coming together in training? 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

This is the prob with Chris. He can be great today and you cannot trust him to do the same next week. In years he did not put 3 good games in a row.

Having some 1 like silva next to AC might be exactly what he needs u just never know what impression defenders like silva have on other players

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do u watch training sessions and see partnerships coming together in training? 

Thiago and Christensen partnership coming together out of the sudden? Hilarious, it's as much as unknown as Tomori and Thiago.