• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

I'm looking forward to this game particularly hope the linkup play with Havertz and Tammy.

Against Barnsley they seemed to have tthe start of an understanding, first time they played togther.

Also I ask Lamps please please play Kai at central midfield, number 10, fuck the wings.

Yeah thats just usual group of lads banter. And if he took it well then its all good. Yeah it is immature but whatever who cares.

And considering they've only known each other for a couple of weeks it looks like they get on well which is good.

49 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'm looking forward to this game particularly hope the linkup play with Havertz and Tammy.

Against Barnsley they seemed to have tthe start of an understanding, first time they played togther.

Also I ask Lamps please please play Kai at central midfield, number 10, fuck the wings.

Woudn't it be typical if Girooo played instead of Tammy

11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

This is very tame banter, when I was in the British army we did worse than this, pissing in each others pockets comes to mind. When your in a solid group of team mates / unit this sorta thing is as normal as it gets lol 

As Everyone knows the army is the benchmark for healthy buddy culture lol