• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Mount easily MOTM for me.
So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch.
Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good.
Pulisic and Ziyech to come in with Chilwell and Mendy is going to really improve the overall balance 
There is hope for the future [emoji106]

I think Kai was pretty fantastic. Werner was having a serious off game, must be one of his worst games. Mount was brilliant as usual. Kante was 4/10. And maybe we should bring on Barkley instead of Giroud.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

By this do u mean first or second half? 

By this I mean go back to the Wolves game last year we won 5-2 an absolute stunner, actually that first quarter of the year was amazing, dunno what the fuck happened after, if we play like that consistently again I'd be in ecstasy.

1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

By this I mean go back to the Wolves game last year we won 5-2 an absolute stunner, actually that first quarter of the year was amazing, dunno what the fuck happened after, if we play like that consistently again I'd be in ecstasy.

Oh ok but u never mentioned wolves u just said play like this lol 

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

They showed guts coming back, Lampard really needs to find the right XI and stick with it. He looks confused when picking the team.

Can I just say AC played well xD sorry had to say it haha

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Oh ok but u never mentioned wolves u just said play like this lol 

Yeah didn't feel like we improved much in the 2nd half today, just got rid of the bad apples, started to miss less and got lucky the var didn't see the handball.

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

Mount has just been amazing! It is really a joy to watch him. He has the don't die attitude! His work rate is also amazing.

So so happy to see him play.

I no I honestly cannot believe the stick he gets on here. First name on team sheet for me atm 

1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

Yeah didn't feel like we improved much in the 2nd half today, just got rid of the bad apples, started to miss less and got lucky the var didn't see the handball.

The second half was a complete turn around, dunno how u didn't see any improvement when we let 3 in the first half n scored 3 in the second. Secondly VAR saw the hand ball the new rules this year mean it didn't matter, VAR didn't miss anything 

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

The second half was a complete turn around, dunno how u didn't see any improvement when we let 3 in the first half n scored 3 in the second. Secondly VAR saw the hand ball the new rules this year mean it didn't matter, VAR didn't miss anything 

Result wise sure, but from our overall play I didn't see much improvements, we took our chances in the 2nd half but we had just as many in the 1st if not more chances to score. The goals conceded we're mostly down to individual errors. We will see what happens at Crystal Palace, I expect Lampard to be more cautious from here on especially if Pulisic and Ziyech aren't back by then.

The difference was we didn't make individual mistakes. Another day we are 2 nil up in the first half. Just an extremely bad start. The alonso errors are recurring so that is something we could maybe of forseen to some extent but can't account for a silva error. Just a completely shit start that I doubt you'd ever see again.

Get mendy in there from now on chillwell hopefully if fit and go from there.

I don't feel like willy was at fault but a new keeper in there may boost the confidence of that defence which is clearly shot at the moment.