• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

disgraceful game. Nothing to be happy or proud about here. I noticed a trend where it takes us longer and longer to mount an attack after a goal. After the first goal took 5 minutes to touch the ball; after the second goal took 15 minutes to get a decent chance!

I didn't celebrate one goal for us....It was because I was waiting on VAR or genuinely disgusted how we played.

We got away with fucking murder there and once again showed our soft side. 

I am fucking fuming.

It is quite simple analyzing the game.

We need a designated holder aka Kante as holder. 

We need more game to gel. 

If Lamp insist on playing 0 winger, sell alonso and keep emerson. Alonso is useless if he need to stay wide and beating player. Otherwise play your freaking wingers.

This was a better performance than Brighton, West Brom scored 3 almost by accident.

The one thing we can bring is we didn't crumble after the setback, after the first we carried on playing well and after that ridiculous couple of minutes we kept going and didn't put our head down, my one big gripe last season and especially under Sarri was that we could play well concede a goal then totally crumble (Bournemouth 4-0 prime example, we were actually brilliant in the first half).

Still two points dropped today despite the comeback but I feel a lot better about the season well atleast from an attacking perspective.

Yup.
I think we walked into this game thinking it would be easy from the players and the manager.
Important fucking lesson learned.
Frank has to learn from this and so do the players 

I think the blessing in disguise is probably we won’t see Alonso in the league for a while.

On paper 3-3 is a shitty result for us. Leaky defence, only 1 point etc.

Coming back from 0-3 to draw is however always a really good result. This game looked completely lost at half-time. The team deserves some respect for clawing back until the very end. 

It might also be the last game for a while with the temporary defense lineup. Mendy will be ready for the next game, Chilwell will replace Alonso and Silva will be more fit. 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

This was a better performance than Brighton, West Brom scored 3 almost by accident.

The one thing we can bring is we didn't crumble after the setback, after the first we carried on playing well and after that ridiculous couple of minutes we kept going and didn't put our head down, my one big gripe last season and especially under Sarri was that we could play well concede a goal then totally crumble (Bournemouth 4-0 prime example, we were actually brilliant in the first half).

Still two points dropped today despite the comeback but I feel a lot better about the season well atleast from an attacking perspective.

Yup last season that would have been 4-0 to them.

It's not good enough I know.

But nobody expected Thiago to do that or Wily to turn into Kepa 🤣🤣🤣