• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

It does seem like we get more than the average amount of soft tissue injuries. I hope Pulisic gets a body that can handle the grind of being a professional athlete. It takes more than talent to play at the highest level and stay there.

7 hours ago, prehuman said:

Lineups in last season's 4 games

Uefa Super cup - pool (P) 2-2 Chelsea

Kepa; Emerson, Zouma, Christensen, Azpi; Jorginho, Kanté, Kovacic; Pulisic, Giroud, Pedro

Premier League GW 6 - Chelsea 1-2 pool

Kepa; Emerson, Tomori, Christensen, Azpi; Jorginho, Kanté, Kovacic; Mount, Abraham, Willian

FA Cup - Chelsea 2-0 pool

Kepa; Alonso, Zouma, Rudiger, Azpi; Gilmour, Kovacic, Barkley; Pedro, Giroud, Willian

Premier League GW 37 - pool 5-3 Chelsea

Kepa; Alonso, Rudiger, Zouma, Azpi, James; Jorginho, Kovacic; Mount, Giroud, Willian

Conclusion dont start Mount? 

I think we should start shooting the majority of the boys up the arse with roids! Stick them on a raw meat diet and protein shakes plus a weights lifting regime. Get them all looking like Reece but with a steroid rage in them!

8 hours ago, prehuman said:

Lineups in last season's 4 games

Uefa Super cup - pool (P) 2-2 Chelsea

Kepa; Emerson, Zouma, Christensen, Azpi; Jorginho, Kanté, Kovacic; Pulisic, Giroud, Pedro

Premier League GW 6 - Chelsea 1-2 pool

Kepa; Emerson, Tomori, Christensen, Azpi; Jorginho, Kanté, Kovacic; Mount, Abraham, Willian

FA Cup - Chelsea 2-0 pool

Kepa; Alonso, Zouma, Rudiger, Azpi; Gilmour, Kovacic, Barkley; Pedro, Giroud, Willian

Premier League GW 37 - pool 5-3 Chelsea

Kepa; Alonso, Rudiger, Zouma, Azpi, James; Jorginho, Kovacic; Mount, Giroud, Willian

OR our home league results vs Liverpool since 2014/15...

D 1-1

L 1-3

L 1-2

W 1-0

D 1-1

L 1-2

We have a better record at Anfield during the same period.

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

OR our home league results vs Liverpool since 2014/15...

D 1-1

L 1-3

L 1-2

W 1-0

D 1-1

L 1-2

We have a better record at Anfield during the same period.

We shall see if/how the new coach has helped our defence. I hope Petr has become more of a multi tasker too helping Ari and his set piece work. Wouldnt hurt Petr to stick a tracky on for a hour a day to try and help him out.

We shall see if/how the new coach has helped our defence. I hope Petr has become more of a multi tasker too helping Ari and his set piece work. Wouldnt hurt Petr to stick a tracky on for a hour a day to try and help him out.
Probably be more beneficial to just give Petr a match shirt and chuck him in goal.

The keeper that Salford bought in league 2 was better than kepa and it wasn't even close. Petr Cech at however old he is now with an arm behind his back would probably be close

6 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Probably be more beneficial to just give Petr a match shirt and chuck him in goal.

The keeper that Salford bought in league 2 was better than kepa and it wasn't even close. Petr Cech at however old he is now with an arm behind his back would probably be close

Agree. But you get my point.

Will we see something like this?
It is difficult that Mount is not chosen, I know, but I try to think that it may be possible.

Without Pulisic, Ziyech, Chilwell is complicated.
I doubt that Thiago Silva will be presented in a game like this, with few training sessions and no chemistry with the team yet, but Frank can surprise anyway.

We can see the return of the Italian system, different players, I hope that at least RLC is not one of them.

homecrowd-formation-PcwpYokEJ7WimSgampUf.png

10 hours ago, Valdo said:

It's from last week if I remember correctly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Is it? Seems unlikely that the players would be in so early at 8am for training but mind sharing the link?

Given the amount of injuries we've had in training over the past year or so, am at the paranoia point if I don't see certain players in videos or pics. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Is it? Seems unlikely that the players would be in so early at 8am for training but mind sharing the link?

Given the amount of injuries we've had in training over the past year or so, am at the paranoia point if I don't see certain players in videos or pics. :lol: 

What was Derbys injury situation like under FL?