• Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

In the system thats has 2 defensive midfielders 2 CAM and 2 strikers.... its best to play a winger? 

You really think we are playing 4-2-2-2? 

No chance we play 4-2-2-2 with Kante Jorginho and Kovacic...

If that was the case Tammy should just put in the transfer request now hes not going to get in this team lol.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

and people laughed at me about width when I suggested a 3 1 3 3

lol

I STILL think that could work

although the '1' was Kante for me, and not sure if he is up to that roaming destroyer/sweeper role

Zakaria YES

Camavinga, YES

Exactly dunno why every one assunes 2 wide CAMs should be wingers, the whole point of this formation is to play in the middle on the ground, frank probably knows crosses in the box is not the way forward so through balls and pace might just work 

2 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

If that was the case Tammy should just put in the transfer request now hes not going to get in this team lol.

hes not getting in this team... thats stating the obvious pal lol 

Haha might be a good shout.

I do strongly think some people on here want us to do shit just so they can be proven right about whatever lineup is chosen.
Yeh I understand your view and the view of others. I am quite pessimistic with mount out wide but have optimism should mount play deeper and more centrally. Im also worried he won't continue his learning curve with how many different positions he has to play. Flexibility is useful but I think its time he settle down.

With all that being said, if he plays a blinder and scores whilst he's playing out wide, im hardly gonna cross my arms and refuse to celebrate lol id have no problem being proven wrong. Theres nothing better when a player you doubt pulls something out and you win. Kalou used to do it to me all the time! [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Have you forgot your on a forum, a place where people post their opinions? 
I never slated Mount , I like him and obviously want him to do well, just have the opinion that in this system it would be better to play someone more of a natural winger I.e. Werner there with Giroud up top or CHO.

No I haven't forgot where I am at all.

I know it's TC and there a lot of "fans". (Not including you in that). But my point was in reply to people who were making it seem like its outrageous that mount plays all the time when the general consensus is he was one of out top 5 players last season. And he's getting slated by apparent Chelsea fans for getting picked by lampard. Who is also getting slated by apparent Chelsea fans. But I know its TC and I need to not take everyone so seriously.

It's simple. Everyone can have an opinion and say I think xyz should have played but come on chelsea. I wouldn't have picked the same team he chose either. But that's not what happens. Everyone slates the team slates the manager writes us off and then gives it the biggun if we lose.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

hes not getting in this team... thats stating the obvious pal lol 

My point is that we are not playing a 4-2-2-2 system with 2 strikers and only playing 1 of them with 2 others on the bench,

No chance we play 4-2-2-2 with Kova Jorgi Kante midfield.

Yeh I understand your view and the view of others. I am quite pessimistic with mount out wide but have optimism should mount play deeper and more centrally. Im also worried he won't continue his learning curve with how many different positions he has to play. Flexibility is useful but I think its time he settle down.

With all that being said, if he plays a blinder and scores whilst he's playing out wide, im hardly gonna cross my arms and refuse to celebrate lol id have no problem being proven wrong. Theres nothing better when a player you doubt pulls something out and you win. Kalou used to do it to me all the time! [emoji28]

Of course. My point wasn't aimed at people who disagree with mount starting wide. I have no issue with that opinion it's perfectly reasonable like yours is.

Its everyone slagging the team and the manager off about it.

7 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

No chance we play 4-2-2-2 with Kante Jorginho and Kovacic...

formation change

617e5cf8a0aab5329018c65bb27b857a.png

it was

67b35884bc3263779fe27a13f04f372e.png

Of course. My point wasn't aimed at people who disagree with mount starting wide. I have no issue with that opinion it's perfectly reasonable like yours is.

Its everyone slagging the team and the manager off about it.
Agreed mate

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Im not feeling this lineup, not vs pool. I will bite your hand for a draw here.

so sick of seeing Kante as a RMF

and once we get all healthy, DMF is deffo the biggest issue (assuming Thiago and Mendy do well)