• Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

our win v BHO is looking better and better, they crushed NUFC away just now

Lamptey MOTM

Yup. Brighton are a well oiled side. Our tactics down there were spot on. They were so much fresher than us the way we approached that game was the most adequate one to get the 3 points. It’s not having a creative player like Ziyech or Pulisic available that is crippling us right now +Alonso and Kepa. We will always look poor with these handicaps 

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Willian, Kovacic and Pulisic definitely all did more. Even if Pulisic played half the games, just look at how sorely we missed him when he didnt play. Thats why I also threw Tammy in because the first half of the season he was good and his goals were a massive contribution. Mount went like 3 or 4 months without a goal or assist involvement and he played virtually every game in the season also. Also Giroud for his lack of minutes had a huge impact when he ended up playing. Mount was maybe our 5th top player last season. Needs more goals and assists this season. And no long spells of being very ineffective in games. 

Just can't understand what's Lampard trying to prove with Mount 

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Ok that's your opinion. So in your opinion he was our 5th best player...

Your point is what then?

Let's all shit on mount and get annoyed when he gets selected?... :/

Wasnt the point. Was just to do with you mentioning he was our 2nd best player last season. Hes getting the sort of treatment many gave Jorginho under Sarri, very much seen as Franks golden boy, which isnt fair but this is football. I mean fans are fickle we know this and Jorginho still gets this tag despite Sarri having left a year ago and Mount will keep getting it from a few even if he does well. When everyone’s back fit it will be interesting to see who misses out. There will be many who believe he will start, although I dont think he will when Ziyech and Pulisic are fit. 

that he's not the 2nd best player like you said ... and it's not suprising that there are many people questioning it, we've seen before it doesn't work.
Again. That's your opinion. So what?

So everyone can slam mount as somehow being at fault for anything

Wasnt the point. Was just to do with you mentioning he was our 2nd best player last season. Hes getting the sort of treatment many gave Jorginho under Sarri, very much seen as Franks golden boy, which isnt fair but this is football. I mean fans are fickle we know this and Jorginho still gets this tag despite Sarri having left a year ago and Mount will keep getting it from a few even if he does well. When everyone’s back fit it will be interesting to see who misses out. There will be many who believe he will start, although I dont think he will when Ziyech and Pulisic are fit. 

He got the second most votes for player of the season. Difference with jorginho is that mount gives his all every game and adds to a game when he does nothing offensively.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Again. That's your opinion. So what?

So everyone can slam mount as somehow being at fault for anything

Have you forgot your on a forum, a place where people post their opinions? 
I never slated Mount , I like him and obviously want him to do well, just have the opinion that in this system it would be better to play someone more of a natural winger I.e. Werner there with Giroud up top or CHO.

1 minute ago, dreamcfc said:

Have you forgot your on a forum, a place where people post their opinions? 
I never slated Mount , I like him and obviously want him to do well, just have the opinion that in this system it would be better to play someone more of a natural winger I.e. Werner there with Giroud up top or CHO.

In the system thats has 2 defensive midfielders 2 CAM and 2 strikers.... its best to play a winger? 

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

If its 4222 then u don't have wingers they are CAM positions 

and people laughed at me about width when I suggested a 3 1 3 3

lol

I STILL think that could work

although the '1' was Kante for me, and not sure if he is up to that roaming destroyer/sweeper role

Zakaria YES

Camavinga, YES