• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Azpi in my opinion is much better defensively than Alonso. I don't care about a left-backs attacking contribution as much in this game. Our defense should've been solid this game. Look at what Lamptey did to Alonso, or what Ajax did to him last season. People never learn.

P.S. Caballero is better than Kepa end of.

Of course he is. He also offers nothing going forward on the left. I would play azpi but not that outrageous to pick a left footed left back on the left.  
I wouldn't select this lineup either. But we are against a better team at this stage so I can we why mount us playing wide for the pressing. And why he wants Werner at the top so we can counter.

It's not an awful lineup at all. People are acting like CHO is Ronaldo who's been missed out.
And I repeat havertz played right wing a lot for leverkusen so it's not that outrageous.

I know it's TC and everyone is a hyper critical negative nancy but today is up there.

I'm hoping I can jinx mount to score or assist if I shit on him enough

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'm hoping I can jinx mount to score or assist if I shit on him enough

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Haha might be a good shout.

I do strongly think some people on here want us to do shit just so they can be proven right about whatever lineup is chosen.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Kovacic 1. Pulisic played half the games. And he was definitely better than tammy.

Willian arguably could be

Willian, Kovacic and Pulisic definitely all did more. Even if Pulisic played half the games, just look at how sorely we missed him when he didnt play. Thats why I also threw Tammy in because the first half of the season he was good and his goals were a massive contribution. Mount went like 3 or 4 months without a goal or assist involvement and he played virtually every game in the season also. Also Giroud for his lack of minutes had a huge impact when he ended up playing. Mount was maybe our 5th top player last season. Needs more goals and assists this season. And no long spells of being very ineffective in games. 

Willian, Kovacic and Pulisic definitely all did more. Even if Pulisic played half the games, just look at how sorely we missed him when he didnt play. Thats why I also threw Tammy in because the first half of the season he was good and his goals were a massive contribution. Mount went like 3 or 4 months without a goal or assist involvement and he played virtually every game in the season also. Also Giroud for his lack of minutes had a huge impact when he ended up playing. Mount was maybe our 5th top player last season. Needs more goals and assists this season. And no long spells of being very ineffective in games. 

Ok that's your opinion. So in your opinion he was our 5th best player...

Your point is what then?

Let's all shit on mount and get annoyed when he gets selected?... :/

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Ok that's your opinion. So in your opinion he was our 5th best player...

Your point is what then?

that he's not the 2nd best player like you said ... and it's not suprising that there are many people questioning it, we've seen before it doesn't work.