• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

This is embarrassing, wtf is Lampard on?! First of all you start ALONSO? Second of all two CM's are playing on the wing too? Thirdly Kepa is starting? Wtf!

And don't get me started on Jorginho-Kovacic-Kante. That midfield literally never works

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Bit of a daft comparison that. Actually really daft.

Pulisic came from a different league. After struggling with wee injuries the whole season. Callum has played in the PL before and was back to fitness last season although he had his injuries but 2 different situations still as it was more for Christian to get rest as well from the Gold Cup and gradually get accustomed to the PL.

Suppose some people will eat that sort of shit up though.

Whats this line up about no actual wingers/wide strikers just 10’s again? Even if he put Werner on the left and Giroud up top would give us double the threat as opposed to Mount on the left. 3 man midfield though us a good choice but still baffled by using two 10s out wide. also where’s Christian? Injured? 

also @Azul whos Frank meant to start there? Caballero and an unfit Chilwell? Which he had said numerous times? Or Emerson who he doesnt fancy? His decision making for those selections is hardly an issue when you consider who he has to select from.... 

This is embarrassing, wtf is Lampard on?! First of all you start ALONSO? Second of all two CM's are playing on the wing too? Thirdly Kepa is starting? Wtf!
And don't get me started on Jorginho-Kovacic-Kante. That midfield literally never works
Well it's alonso or a right footed left back. So not exactly much different.
Havertz has played more on the right wing than in centre mid by a mile.
We have kepa and willy and mendy isn't with us yet. What were you expecting.
Who else would you like to play in the 3? RLC or Barkley.

The only legit thing that people could be a bit confused at is the lack of CHO.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hey. Long time no see everyone. This should be a fun game :lol:

We don't need a game of football here at the moment just get on this thread its all the entertainment you can need :D

Alonso in a back 4. suicide.

Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount, Mount
Always Mount.

Havertz wide again.

Worse than making mistakes, worse than not knowing or having no talent, is being stubborn, obsessing and persisting in something that you know will not get you anywhere.

Depression.

Just now, dreamcfc said:

We don't need a game of football here at the moment just get on this thread its all the entertainment you can need :D

Oh yeah. I miss the fuckery of the match day threads that's for sure!

Got to be honest I did say I wasn't too bothered about CHO being on the bench but after seeing Mount announced on the wing I changed my mind, don't get why you would play a system with 2 wingers and play 2 CAMs there, its the meta in FIFA but not sure its going to be good for us.

The stubbornness this reminds me of is Löws at the 2014 we. Forever playing Özil on the wing, lahm in midfield and höwedes at left back lol. We still won that tourney but it was in spite of these selections