• Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I'm kinda hoping we play a 433 with mount lcm.

Sorry jorginho!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Rather see him there... just not anywhere near the wings, it's been tried and tested and imo doesn't work.

He will bring legs over Jorginho for sure but for me Jorginho gets in with Mount + CHO being able to impact the game better from the bench if needed.

I wouldn't mind havertz number 10 and mount rw. Just this one game mount can follow Robertson so that our whole right side has threat neither to score or to concede lol.

Werner left, Giroud up top and havertz prowling around them

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Frank was not saying to Pulisic that he has to do more in training. He said in interviews that Pulisic needs time to adapt to PL.
What Frank has to say on CHO seems not that positive. Reminds me of Mou saying KDB does not train well

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

No real wingers again and Alonso in a back 4 when he was already terrorized against Brighton last week. 😣

At least Kova coming back in should help us a bit I hope. Don't have much belief that we can win this sadly. Not with the players we have missing.

Promised myself I wouldn't get mad if we lose here and I won't so long as we put up a tough fight and look much improved from last weekend.