• Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

5 minutes ago, Artandur said:

I do quite like this one. Not gonna happen though

20200920_122126.jpg

I really like this, too. But unfortunately I think we'll see Kai pushed out wide again so that Mount can be in the team. Frank will want his workrate I feel. And I just don't see Havertz having the impact we hope he does out wide until he's completely settled.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I really like this, too. But unfortunately I think we'll see Kai pushed out wide again so that Mount can be in the team. Frank will want his workrate I feel. And I just don't see Havertz having the impact we hope he does out wide until he's completely settled.

Well hes not going to be settled until we start using him properly.

And if FL is making selections purely to allow Mason playing time theres summet wrong.

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Are you going to ask CHO to track Robertson? 

I think mount has got to play for work rate alone. Particularly when some of the players are gonna take a while to get up to speed. But I would play mount as the most advanced mid in a 3 in midfield rather than wide.
Chuck havertz on last 30 mins if we need a goal or more creativity.

But the lineup could be anything. Pumped.

Look this is the 2nd game of the season. We got half of a new starting 11 and not yet ready.  We wont set the world on fire till the guys start gelling and fit.

As long as they are full of passion and fight I can take whatever this early/

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Look this is the 2nd game of the season. We got half of a new starting 11 and not yet ready.  We wont set the world on fire till the guys start gelling and fit.

As long as they are full of passion and fight I can take whatever this early/

And its not a complete disaster like last season Man U game all good. Just hope we don't create our own problems

Tbf I hate mount on the wings but I can see the benefit in tracking Robertson. That means our right hand side will be shit on the ball but I dont mind, our first 11 is limping along as it is.

Werner vs TAA is the one, especially playing off giroud who is available for the long ball as a toothless right wing will be balanced out in terms of threat.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk