Kai Havertz

Blues11

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Because I have doubts we have the funds to make this move and still comply with FFP and I have serious doubts we will be able to get rid of all the dead wood to make room for him. 

That's also both Mount and RLC completely out of the frame as well. 

ffp? 3 season rule and we been banned for ages and bought thin 4 that!

500m best offer

15 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Because I have doubts we have the funds to make this move and still comply with FFP and I have serious doubts we will be able to get rid of all the dead wood to make room for him. 

ffp? 3 season rule and we been banned for ages and bought thin before that!

500m best offer

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We also reported a 100 million loss just a season ago. 

57 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Money should not be a problem.

Havertz 90m

Werner 50m

Tagliafico 20m

Gabriel 25m

Even counting Pulisic 60m, Ziyech 30m and Kovacic 40m even though they were signed before.

This is 315m pounds.

Last summer we made 150m from departures and now 50m for Morata is coming. And now we will sell some players as always. Yes it would be difficult to sell some of them but do not forget we also get a lot of money from loans.

Emerson 20m, Michy 15m, Bakayoko 20m, Barkley 25m. If we go for Gabriel we will sell one of our CBs.

There you go. All buys in the last 18 months covered with sales of the last 12 months!

And we would still have a lot of dead wood like Zappa, Drinkwater, Baba, Moses... Giroud would be also extra.

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Money should not be a problem.

Havertz 90m

Werner 50m

Tagliafico 20m

Gabriel 25m

Even counting Pulisic 60m, Ziyech 30m and Kovacic 40m even though they were signed before.

This is 315m pounds.

Last summer we made 150m from departures and now 50m for Morata is coming. And now we will sell some players as always. Yes it would be difficult to sell some of them but do not forget we also get a lot of money from loans.

Emerson 20m, Michy 15m, Bakayoko 20m, Barkley 25m. If we go for Gabriel we will sell one of our CBs.

There you go. All buys in the last 18 months covered with sales of the last 12 months!

And we would still have a lot of dead wood like Zappa, Drinkwater, Baba, Moses... Giroud would be also extra.

Didn't Leverkusen just turn down an offer from Real and stated they wouldn't entertain any offer that was lower than 100m?

Please find me these clubs that are willing to get Barkley, Bakayoko, and Michy off of our backs and are willing to offer them the same wage. And this would yet again be another season where Roman is covering for our losses. Unless FFP is relaxed, which I don't believe, we would not be in compliance. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Didn't Leverkusen just turn down an offer from Real and stated they wouldn't entertain any offer that was lower than 100m?

Please find me these clubs that are willing to get Barkley, Bakayoko, and Michy off of our backs and are willing to offer them the same wage. 

They refused 80m euros. Leverkusen wants 100m euros = 89m pounds.

Newcastle wants Ross and I actually think we can get more money than 25m. I also put other players on discount prices. We wanted before 35m for Baka, for 20m we should be able to sell him.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

They refused 80m euros. Leverkuzen wants 100m euros = 89m pounds.

Newcastle wants Ross and I actually think we can get more money than 25m. I also put other players on discount prices. We wanted before 35m for Baka, for 20m we should be able to sell him.

I think you are banking on us selling our dead wood to help fund that Havertz deal, far too much. Unless we genuinely have suitors for them, I can't see this deal happening this summer. 

9 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Please find me these clubs that are willing to get Barkley, Bakayoko, and Michy off of our backs and are willing to offer them the same wage. And this would yet again be another season where Roman is covering for our losses. Unless FFP is relaxed, which I don't believe, we would not be in compliance. 

Tbh I can see Barkley find another club given he is english and relatively young. Bakayoko has been around many rumours I guess his agent can transfer him well. Michy or Drinkwater I have no idea who would want them for that money.

12 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Tbh I can see Barkley find another club given he is english and relatively young. Bakayoko has been around many rumours I guess his agent can transfer him well. Michy or Drinkwater I have no idea who would want them for that money.

Seen a few people say Ross is still relatively young on this, twitter and other things etc but is it just me who doesnt think this? He is 26. That is still young I suppose but in footballing terms its like the whole joke regarding Jesse Lingard is still a young talent thing. 

I really do think we are going to struggle to offload him, Michy and Drinkwater, all 3 are on 90-100k a week and in the current climate who is going to pay the fees we would want and a competitive salary close to that, certainly none of the top clubs with resources because they arent good enough. 

Bakayoko have no idea regarding him, hopefully he will get a move because he isnt the right fit for here but again wages and prices, if PSG dont buy him I dont know who will. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Seen a few people say Ross is still relatively young on this, twitter and other things etc but is it just me who doesnt think this? He is 26. That is still young I suppose but in footballing terms its like the whole joke regarding Jesse Lingard is still a young talent thing. 

I really do think we are going to struggle to offload him, Michy and Drinkwater, all 3 are on 90-100k a week and in the current climate who is going to pay the fees we would want and a competitive salary close to that, certainly none of the top clubs with resources because they arent good enough. 

Bakayoko have no idea regarding him, hopefully he will get a move because he isnt the right fit for here but again wages and prices, if PSG dont buy him I dont know who will. 

I do think there will be a market for Barkley still, he's very much part of Southgate's plans in the England squad and I think a lot of mid-table teams will view him as a very good signing. As you said 26 isn't young, but it's not old either, he should be in or around his prime years now.

I think the same with Batshuayi. In a lower team playing week in week out, he may have limitations with other areas to his game but he can score goals and teams lower down the table will be attracted to that.

There could be an issue this summer with transfer budgets, etc but a lot of deals are structured over instalments anyway. I'm sure teams will still look to do transfer activity but it will be on a smaller scale than normal.

Drinkwater and Bakayoko are the difficult two. I cannot see anyone taking Drinkwater except on loan with some of his wages covered by us. Bakayoko would depend on the state of the foreign markets because I can't see an English team taking him.

The other consideration is whether we can offload any of these players as part of a package to sign other players we want. That's usually extremely rare and hard to broker, but I think this summer a lot of teams will be looking to do swap deals to help ease the financial burden of their transfer activity.

I must be the only chelsea fan not convinced by Havertz. He has some skills and is a good passer obviously but I've watched a lot of his matches and highlights now and I'm yet to see anything SIGNIFICANT he has over Loftus Cheek imo. He has 11 goals and 5 assists in 26 or so matches in the league, and people are saying he's a great passer? That assist record is too small to convince me, given how high up the pitch he plays. I generally am never convinced by very big creative midfielders (where is all the hype about savic now). He is worth 45mil but not this 75mil I've been seeing flying around. 

I hope we don't buy him honestly, if we have to get an attacking mid, Aouar from Lyon would be better.

16 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I must be the only chelsea fan not convinced by Havertz. He has some skills and is a good passer obviously but I've watched a lot of his matches and highlights now and I'm yet to see anything SIGNIFICANT he has over Loftus Cheek imo. He has 11 goals and 5 assists in 26 or so matches in the league, and people are saying he's a great passer? That assist record is too small to convince me, given how high up the pitch he plays. I generally am never convinced by very big creative midfielders (where is all the hype about savic now). He is worth 45mil but not this 75mil I've been seeing flying around. 

I hope we don't buy him honestly, if we have to get an attacking mid, Aouar from Lyon would be better.

Aouar is a completely different type of player.

He has 3 goals and 3 assist in 2000 league minutes this season

he is a linkage player, superb in the middle of the pitch but is not a pure scorer nor pure assist man (yet)

Havertz was THE FIRST EVER teenager to score 20 goals as a MFer in European history of major football.

He also became the first player in history to score 35 Bundesliga goals before the age of 21

He has been on an absolute tear since the Bundesliga came back from winter break

17 games all comps

12 goals,  7 assists

7 goals in his last 6 games at CF (at the age of 20)

as a teen last year

20 goals, 7 assists on a meh team that finished 20 points off Bayern, 18 off Dortmund and had five other teams clipping at their heels, all within 3 to 7 points (and he played zero games at CF)

if you watch him play and do not see insane native talent and drive, then I cannot help you

Young, left-footed, composed in the final third and most importantly...is productive. If the opportunity is there then you have to take it.

I don't think of him as an attacking midfielder but more of a support striker / link player.

Ziyech, Werner and Havertz would be a ridiculous combination of goals and assists.

Question remains where he would play.
He himself sees him as a no. 8 or no. 10.
But he plays very well when plays CF. If we want a no. 10, I think we already have enough players for that role, but I would go for him as a CF

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk