6. Thiago Silva

Jase

19 hours ago, Milan said:

He sure sounds motivated as hell, as it was his first professional club. This is yet another a top, top interview.

I seriously cannot wait to see this legend play for us.

During Liverpool game I noticed how focused he was while looking shit he needs to fix.

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Weird statement. For an accomplished defender, long balls are a piece of cake to deal with. Let's hope he does not like long balls bc he just feels bored defending them lol

Luckily for him, he now plays for the team that plays the long ball football.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Luckily for him, he now plays for the team that plays the long ball football.

tbf Timo scores a lot of his goals after long balls into space on the counter. It should be mandatory for a cb to be able to pull those off.

Weird statement. For an accomplished defender, long balls are a piece of cake to deal with. Let's hope he does not like long balls bc he just feels bored defending them lol
He meant it more that he thought the league was full of stokes and he wants to play better football than get it and lump it up to Peter crouch. Not that he can't deal with it.

He came across well in his interview, assuming the translator wasn't bullshitting us lol

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

he oozes class :wub:

I still find it hard to think we have him. I know hes not a spring chicken but this lad is the class we need. But theres not many like him.

And yes I know the ups n downs and Im talking out my arse but imagine KK next to him!

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I still find it hard to think we have him. I know hes not a spring chicken but this lad is the class we need. But theres not many like him.

And yes I know the ups n downs and Im talking out my arse but imagine KK next to him!

the best realistic partner for him for a couple years would be Felipe from Atletico Madrid

so wish we would swap Kante for him and Thomas Partey

and loan Sarr to Simeone as a pot sweetener, which would so help his development

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the best realistic partner for him for a couple years would be Felipe from Atletico Madrid

so wish we would swap Kante for him and Thomas Partey

and loan Sarr to Simeone as a pot sweetener, which would so help his development

Tell FL