21. Ben Chilwell

Strike

No, no no no no no no.  Nope. Not at all. He absolutely isnt.  So he knew the club were working hard on Chilwell, but kept his mouth shut and is only willing to comment on it now because someone else has made it look like it could be happening?
I can guarantee you, one thousand per cent, if news breaks that we have agreed a fee or something, carefreeyouth will tweet about how he knew the fee was agreed since this afternoon but was sworn to secrecy, and suddenly he will claim to have all the inside info.  He's a knob
The guy is a total chancer and a fraud.  He's not itk.  Ignore him 100%

you think? I seem to recall him calling a few you things correctly ahead of time in the past year... a lot of chelsea accounts seem to hold him in high esteem in terms of trustworthiness maybe you’re right though, not sure about him completely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, shrenshah said:

Wont mind Chilwell one bit, just hoping its not above 50Mn

Reguilon is extremely talented and a very good dribbler but not EPL ready. Chilwell will fit in like a glove with all the englishmen around him

Could also be that Real are putting a buy back clause on him. 

Fuck that shit. 

9 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

you think? I seem to recall him calling a few you things correctly ahead of time in the past year... a lot of chelsea accounts seem to hold him in high esteem in terms of trustworthiness maybe you’re right though, not sure about him completely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i definitely think.  He's come out with loads of stuff and deletes it soon as he is proven wrong.   Guy is a complete tosser.

There was quite a lot of stuff he had wrong, if i can find it ill show you

Steve Holland JT taking over from Sarri was one, with one of them potentially being DOF. Sarri sacked day after FA Cup defeat to City.  Loads.    All his tweets are ambiguous, they dont confirm or deny stuff so either way he can be right.  And if he does confirm something and is wrong, he will delete all tweets.   Didn't he get something else totally wrong once, and then showed a screenshot showin the info he received was genuine, but it turned out he had basically sent himself a txt pretending to be his "contact"?  LOL

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Lads, Chilwell is an immediate upgrade on what we have at the club at the moment. He is PL prooven.. playing at a very decent level. As long as this deal doesn't prevent Havertz or other deals going through, who gives a fuck how much he costs.

True. So long as Havertz comes in and we aren't paying 70 or 80m here then fine. Chilwell could well settle our LB position for 5+ years. 

But if we've given up on Kai and spunk the bulk our cash on Chilwell instead.....yikes!

27 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Wont mind Chilwell one bit, just hoping its not above 50Mn

Reguilon is extremely talented and a very good dribbler but not EPL ready. Chilwell will fit in like a glove with all the englishmen around him

What makes you think Reguilon is no EPL ready? From what I have seen he has very similar physical characteristics as Chilwell.