Brighton 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

15 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I think he/she is doing great considering it is on one post and the person is zoomed in. Usually they zoom way out.

Total opposite for me. They're very enthusiastic with their zooming, to the point it makes it difficult to see the off ball movement.

Brighton free kick just outside our box for example. They zoomed in so much you couldn't see the players inside the box.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Stated it before, with who we currently have I am not a fan of the 4231.

Just a game of possession against the opposition. No directness. 

Pulisic for CHO and Havertz for RLC and it would be completely different.

Stated it before, with who we currently have I am not a fan of the 4231.
Just a game of possession against the opposition. No directness. 
The defence from left to right are ridiculously safe with their passes. Once kova pulls back and picks the ball up we get vertical passing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

The defence from left to right are ridiculously safe with their passes. Once kova pulls back and picks the ball up we get vertical passing.

It's the lack of channels that are created in a 4231 compared to a 433. So many times the midfield recycled back to the defence instead of transitioning the ball. 

Lost track the amount of times Werner had to check down to midfield to help with transition. This shouldn't be an issue against bloody Brighton...

Ziyech is not only skilled but he's a workhorse as well. Dutch pundits kept mentioning it when he was playing at Ajax and it shows right now.
Was just gonna say Ziyech and Werner are a cut above the rest when it comes to pressing

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Was just gonna say Ziyech and Werner are a cut above the rest when it comes to pressing

Ziyech's pressing is as good as you are ever gonna get from an attacking player. One of his strengths no doubt