• Loftus-Cheek
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

20 minutes ago, Milan said:

Well this was basically another pre season game, we are still not there yet. And with more and more new players coming it, along with Kova and Puli, this could be something.

And we are already PLUS 2 points compared to last season (1-1 last time).

We started with 4:0 loss last season. 

Don't know what to make of RLC's performance, think the guy lives in his own world where he thinks he is on Mbappe's level when actually he is  not fit to lace Ashley Westwood's boots. He is so lazy and does not even look like he is trying to make things work in his favour, can't remember the last time he's had a decent cameo, always a passenger, hopefully he gets his shit sorted and stops riding that 'coming of an injury' BS, he simply does not do the basics right, this has nothing to do with the injury.

13 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I know I am in the minority but I thought Kepa looked better today, more assured. That goal was terrible other than that I feel like his heading in right direction. His distribution was on point and made decent saves when called upon in the 1st half. He even came out for set pieces which was decent to see, hoping this is a fresh start for him and he gets back his confidence. Either way we have good competition coming in.

He misjudged. Needed one more step to the right then dive - he had time.
Also he touched the ball but to what extent it was or was n't a failure that it went through is debatable,

12 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Come on, it is only first game of the season. And we win it. All good so far.

As fans, we want to be entertained as simple as that.That's our right. 

I dont wanna see this ''boring football'' during the whole season.

19 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Kepa made a howler.

That is not a howler. Alisson did worse for a couple of goals the other day and no one said a word.

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Our only good midfielder today was Kante. Every other midfielder was horrible

Jorginho goal and assist. And played the action before the corner for the 3rd goal. Plus won the ball before penalty. Captain, leader, great defensively, motm.

17 minutes ago, whats happening said:

mount my motm

Haha good joke. After RLC he was worst player on the pitch. Horrible offensively, absolutely every time he had the ball. Should never play a winger again. That is like playing Caballero there.

Also the main reason why Lamptey was so good today. And should have stop the shot for their goal or make it more difficult for opponent. 

Lampard rates him and RLC more but for me Gallagher and even Barkley should play ahead of them. Looks like 12 year old kid playing with pro guys.

Werner looked classy, Havertz not so much. Hoping to see him at #10 soon. But, good thing about him - he really pressed them and worked hard in defense, stole a lot of balls.

Also, James will be player of the season, I hope.