• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

FOLLOW THE BLUES ON FA CUP FINAL DAY WITH MATCHDAY LIVE AND BRAND-NEW CUP FINAL FEST ONLINE SHOWS

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/07/29/follow-the-blues-on-fa-cup-final-day-with-matchday-live-and-bran

All you need to know about how to follow Chelsea in the Heads Up FA Cup final from home on Saturday...

The 2020 FA Cup final is set to be like no other in the competition’s 148-year history, with the showpiece occasion held behind closed doors and without fans in the ground for the first time.

That means there will be no fanzone at Wembley this year either but rather than miss out on all the usual fun and entertainment, we’ve decided to host Cup Final Fest online instead!

Live from a rooftop at Stamford Bridge, the event will be hosted by renowned DJ, presenter and Chelsea fan Trevor Nelson along with Out of the Blue’s Portia Ferrari, and will feature fantastic headline acts such as exclusives with Didier Drogba, NBA champion Larry Nance Junior and Arjun Kapoor, Bollywood star and brand ambassador for India.

Image may contain: text that says "CHELSEA POOTBALLGLUB JOIN US LIVE FOR... HOSTED TREVOR NELSON & PORTIA FERRARI CUP FINAL FEST FEATURING DIDIER DROGBA, TIMO WERNER BILLY GILMOUR WITH SPECIAL GUESTS BROADCAST ON FACEBOOK LIVE DANNY JONES & EMILIA FOX SATURDAY 1 AUGUST 2020 3-3:45PM BST"

Joining Trevor and Portia in the studio will be actress Emilia Fox and McFly’s Danny Jones, a current judge on The Voice Kids who will be giving his verdict on some songs sent in by Junior Blues!

Alongside that thrilling line-up of Chelsea favourites, there will be exclusive competitions running throughout the show as well as live music and giveaways including the money-can’t-buy prize of a match-issued shirt from the FA Cup final.

You can tune into the action-packed show on Facebook Live or YouTube from 3pm this Saturday 1 August and kick off your Cup final afternoon in style! Click here to register your interest. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/664979424091021

Win a match-issued Chelsea shirt: Share where you're watching the FA Cup Final from!

As part of the activities, we want to see where you - the fans - will be watching the FA Cup Final from!

Some fans will be randomly selected to have their pictures appear on Chelsea's live broadcast show before the FA Cup final on Sunday! One randomly selected entrant will also win a Heads Up FA Cup Final match-issued shirt!

To enter, please share a picture of you in the location where you'll be viewing the big match - ideally wearing your Chelsea shirt, scarf or hat - in the form below.

Terms & Conditions

1. Submit your picture below, showing where you're watching the Cup Final from
2. You must be aged 13 years or above.
3. There will be one winner, who will randomly be selected to receive a signed Chelsea shirt.
4. The competition will end on 1 August 2020 at 3.30pm (UK time).

Click here for full terms & conditions

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not sure what to expect from this final and not sure if I can take the disappointment if we lose it.

source.gif

I will move past it. I don't even remember who played in the FA Cup final last year.

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not sure what to expect from this final and not sure if I can take the disappointment if we lose it.

source.gif

IF we can defend well, we should win. KTBFFH! COME ON CHELS!!

Yeah, I won't really be bothered if we lose. It'll be annoying, yes, but our goals for the season have already been met.

I'm more concerned about the Havertz chase than I am this game. Winning the FA Cup would be nice for a couple of days (and AFTV would be gold) but it just doesn't mean as much as it used to.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

I will move past it. I don't even remember who played in the FA Cup final last year.

That is because we weren’t in it. Why would any of us even bother with it?

But it was a different case with the Europa League final last season, wasn’t it?

It will mean huge amounts to all the players but imagine what it will feel like for players such as Mount and Reece etc the young lads if we win it.

Huge for them and for frank as well.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, I won't really be bothered if we lose. It'll be annoying, yes, but our goals for the season have already been met.

I'm more concerned about the Havertz chase than I am this game. Winning the FA Cup would be nice for a couple of days (and AFTV would be gold) but it just doesn't mean as much as it used to.

Frustrates me reading stuff like this. Way more up for grabs than just a trophy in this game. Confidence for the young lads. Franks first trophy as a manager. A positive end to what was a very hard season and a very depressing one at that. This is the FA Cup not the community shield.....

We lost to them in 2017 and we lost to them in 2002 in FA Cup finals.. i want us to end this season on a high high. Losing a final is shit especially to your local rivals..again! Hope we can show the fighting spirit we have for some of our other games and not go with a wimper.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It will mean huge amounts to all the players but imagine what it will feel like for players such as Mount and Reece etc the young lads if we win it.

Huge for them and for frank as well.

Fully agree. It also sets that winning mentality in them. 

I still believe winning the league cup in Jose's first season set off a belief in the players.

I guess you guys are more romantic than I am. I don't think the modern footballer will take as much from winning or losing an FA Cup as they probably did years ago. People talk about how winning it can be a platform for players/managers/clubs to then go on and do big things. Arsenal have won it how many time recently? It has done fuck all for them.

Would it be nice for Frank's confidence and give us all a great feeling for a week? Yes. Will it be some massive deal if we lose and set us back at all? No.

Maybe it's because I'm not English but I just don't care much about this competition at all. Holds no real special place in my heart. All about the PL and CL and nothing else for me.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I guess you guys are more romantic than I am. I don't think the modern footballer will take as much from winning or losing an FA Cup as they probably did years ago. People talk about how winning it can be a platform for players/managers/clubs to then go on and do big things. Arsenal have won it how many time recently? It has done fuck all for them.

Would it be nice for Frank's confidence and give us all a great feeling for a week? Yes. Will it be some massive deal if we lose and set us back at all? No.

Maybe it's because I'm not English but I just don't care much about this competition at all. Holds no real special place in my heart. All about the PL and CL and nothing else for me.

Madness.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

its a huge deal for me

I fucking HATE to lose finals

I even HATE to lose the CS (we are a joke in it and it pisses me off!)

I am trophy greedy like that

the FA Cup is the most prestigious national cup on the planet