• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

I don’t care if Havertz is generational talent, that defense needs revamp ASAP, they’re shit simple as. rudiger, zouma, and christensen are not title winning side, I can’t describe how furious I am with this garbage defense. Let’s prioritize and fix our defense and then think about other areas

1 minute ago, y10edn said:

what do you expect with 2 injuries and 3 players on yellow cards?

Thats what the subs are for! but then our subs list is also laughable. CHO, Barkley, Tammy(hasn't been the guy he was at the start of season) they showed so much promise at the start once they realized they are on the media hype train switched off *facepalm*

1 minute ago, Milan said:

so after Ovrebo we are having another bald cunt taking money to sink us

But he gave us something in that game..Barcalona had 10 men for a part. This has been dire..and yet VAR is meant to be used to help these moments.

Though Arsenal have been the better side. We've had unfortunate luck with injuries and that but they've looked more organised