• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

41 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

SO far FL hasnt mentioned anything about the ref.....he is a pussy if he chickens out.

I'm fuming, but emotions aside, what could he say in this situation, really? We lost, because we were tragic, that's it. We weren't robbed or anything because of this disgraceful refereeing, even if I'd like it to be otherwise, so if he said "yeah, we were crap, but ref was scandal" it would change nothing and he'd come up as a crybaby…

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

so Rice to CB instantly?

or are you saying a double 6 (ParteyRice, lolol)?

either way is good with me

I’m not entirely sure , but just to have the options of strong players in midfield and defence 

We HAVE to move on from today with positivity.

We secured Champions League football. We have Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Kai Havertz ) and more joining us.

The future is bright. Today certainly doesn’t change that.

Fck arsenal , fck ****  taylor

Blue is The Colour :drunk:

1177684486.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I'm fuming, but emotions aside, what could he say in this situation, really? We lost, because we were tragic, that's it. We weren't robbed or anything because of this disgraceful refereeing, even if I'd like it to be otherwise, so if he said "yeah, we were crap, but ref was scandal" it would change nothing and he'd come up as a crybaby…

With such a mentality we wont go places. Yes we were poor but any blind person can attest that the ref helped them immensely, everything went theie way. We lost but that doesnt mean Lamps should keep his eyes shut, we were shafted here.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

FL won't mention anything about the ref because you simply cannot do that or be fined.....They are a protected species who cannot do anything wrong.

Maybe having a go at them might help us once in a while. Can't imagine Ferguson or Mourinho keeping quiet if the referee was as shit as Anthony Taylor today.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I will say this again, our performance was shite, totally and utterly shite but the reffing dimly was on another level of shite.

He will walk away from this game without a sanction or blemish against his name.

PGMOL needs to be tossed into the bin

and then the bin needs a steamroller to massage it a bit

yes I agree on that, for many games
I truly must add
I (this is just me) am never bored by steel trap defensive 1 nil wins
I fucking live for that type when necessary
for me boring is seeing shitbox CB's, idiot Kepa, and weak LB's bunghole us every other game, often with the help of a naive (far too often atm) Lampard
Yes, we are on the same page. I have nothing against winning 1:0 wins either, but I think Lampard is just not the type that is made for that. Just like Pep is also not made for it,while guys like Conte and Mourinho look clueless going forward with their teams. Lamps should focus on the things he is good at and maybe try get some world class defenders and maybe a new defense coach to help Lamps

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Maybe having a go at them might help us once in a while. Can't imagine Ferguson or Mourinho keeping quiet if the referee was as shit as Anthony Taylor today.

The other week I was stood next to a fully qualified FA ref and showed him the Kovacic tackle on Mane...He said to me "I can't explain that" "they have evidence as it leads to a goal"

Come on Jason, am I seeing and reading this all wrong mate?

I'm not am I?

13 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

With such a mentality we wont go places. Yes we were poor but any blind person can attest that the ref helped them immensely, everything went theie way. We lost but that doesnt mean Lamps should keep his eyes shut, we were shafted here.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah, Mou once said he can't say, what he wants to say as he'll get in trouble and it still holds today. All Lamps will get from having a go at ridiculous officiating will be a suspension and/or fine. It's for people who run this business and pumping money to speak up. Unless they will do something about it, nothing will change… 

Azpi should have got sent off but didn't when he gave away the pen, we roughed up United all through the semi and didn't get a card. 

Stop with these conspiracy's it makes us sound like Scousers.

Just now, Tomo said:

Azpi should have got sent off but didn't when he gave away the pen, we roughed up United all through the semi and didn't get a card. 

I wouldnt say there's a conspiracy but the ref was shite..not that its anything new but when it costs you..which it may or may not have cause we were hardly amazing before the yellow that wasn't.. hard to take. Especially when others can see the decisions are wrong and you can now rewatch them..if choose to.

Not that think you can for 2nd yellow which is daft as it can unfairly or fairly lead to a red.

All that aside main issue was the performance. We started well..scored..water break then bam. They had that star player that we miss...he's done well at Wembley. Got them there and won the final.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Tomo, Tomo, Tomo.. 😔

Do you think the refs performance today was an acceptable one?