• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

explain to me this FUCKED up rule(s) of verticality

if a corner kick GRAZES the back line plane, IN THE THE AIR, it is rule out of play (in other words it does NOT have to go across the goal line in its entirely)

a goal, on the other hand, has to go completely PAST the line

and THEN

THIS BULLSHIT (and this pic is a bit dodgy as his hand first contacted the ball whilst the entire ball was outside the box)

is yet another rule, similar to a goal

AND his entire body, other than his arms, is OUTSIDE the box

ce3fccde37300b6e975559be2a298717.png

why is thsi not treated like that corner kick? if any of the ball is outside the box, then it should be handling

OR

remove that STUPID corner kick rule, which i hate, as who cares what the ball does in the air in terms of the goal line, that also irritated the shit out of me

OK here is a scenario for you all...

A shoplifter walks into a shop, steals a load of stuff and walks out and the shop keeper sees it...

The manager walks in and says "Did you see it" they say "Yeah I did"

the manager then says "Oh well that is ok we won't look at the CCTV then"

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kante and Rice would be the most boring midfield in world football

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Have a closer look at him on YouTube. He's not a big lump who just sits in front of the defense. He's extremely comfortable carrying the ball and is highly mobile.

I think a midfield pairing of Rice + Kante or Rice + Kova would be great. 

Have a closer look at him on YouTube. He's not a big lump who just sits in front of the defense. He's extremely comfortable carrying the ball and is highly mobile.
I think a midfield pairing of Rice + Kante or Rice + Kova would be great. 
Rice+kova, I would be fine with, but Kante and Rice will be very frustrating, regardless if he can carry the ball forward or not.

All the EPL owners need to take action on this for it to get better.

All ref performances must be reviewed weekly.

- A ref that is performing poorly with many mistakes will receive a report summarizing their mistakes, along with a warning

- Perform poorly again with many mistakes in the game, they will receive a suspension without pay. 

- Perform poorly a third time, and they will lose their jobs

You want HIGH standards, you must demand ACCOUNTABILITY.

Yet the picture is the opposite, they can make as many mistakes, if you dare to say anything you get banned or fined and the media will lable you a tosser. This is dictatorship and corruption at the highest level.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

OK here is a scenario for you all...

A shoplifter walks into a shop, steals a load of stuff and walks out and the shop keeper sees it...

The manager walks in and says "Did you see it" they say "Yeah I did"

the manager then says "Oh well that is ok we won't look at the CCTV then"

any, ANY decision that involves a red card (which a 2nd yellow certainly does) needs to be subject to VAR

and for regular (first) yellows, give each manager 3 challenges that they can use

players instantly know a legit yellow and will tell the manager to not shit a challenge away

and, before anyone says subjective decisions by the ref are difficult to overturn, THEN WHY IS VAR USED TO REVIEW POTENTIAL AND GIVEN STRAIGHT REDS????????????

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Speaking of Declan Rice, he'd have made a massive difference for us on the middle of the pitch today. Everyone knows I love Jorhinho, but he simply isn't right for Frank's team going forward.

After Havertz, Rice should be priority #1.

smart call IMHO

we are on the same page

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kante and Rice would be the most boring midfield in world football

LOLOL

and Kante and Matic were not????

The season saw Chelsea equal the Premier League records for consecutive wins in a season (13), fewest draws in a season (3), fewest home draws in a season (0), and home and away wins against different sides (12). They also managed to break the record for number of wins in a season (30), as well as record the second-highest points tally in Premier League history (93).

SMDH

and Rice is streets ahead of Matic as an all-round player

AND

I say sell Kante anyway (massive value drop due to being too old soon, square peg round hole when he is a RMF, and also he is now an injury trap)

but a 4 4 2 double 6 with Rice and and a HEALTHY Kante would be immense (or even better a double 6 with Rice and Camavinga in a year or so, as Cama is crazy athletic, technical, and pacy)

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Rice+kova, I would be fine with, but Kante and Rice will be very frustrating, regardless if he can carry the ball forward or not.

sell Kante

done and dusted

doom will come from holding onto him too long

his injuries now are letting the team down at every level as well (it fucks with their heads on top of fucking with the strategies, formations, and play)

44 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

im just fuming, usually i say loads of crap when im incensed, i overreacted. I hate losing to Arsenal, especially like this.

I am raging to, but most of my anger is at Taylor (obviously we played like shit in some areas too, but I HATE to be kneecapped by a corrupt, game fixing official <<<< make no mistake, the fix was in to get Arse in the Europa league as they are one of the EPL's flagship teams, and wolves will fuck on off back to obscurity in a few years)

LOLOL
and Kante and Matic were not????
The season saw Chelsea equal the Premier League records for consecutive wins in a season (13), fewest draws in a season (3), fewest home draws in a season (0), and home and away wins against different sides (12). They also managed to break the record for number of wins in a season (30), as well as record the second-highest points tally in Premier League history (93).

SMDH

and Rice is streets ahead of Matic as an all-round player
AND
I say sell Kante anyway (massive value drop due to being too old soon, square peg round hole when he is a RMF, and also he is now an injury trap)
but a 4 4 2 double 6 with Rice and and a HEALTHY Kante would be immense (or even better a double 6 with Rice and Camavinga in a year or so, as Cama is crazy athletic, technical, and pacy)

I said it would be the most boring midfield in world football. I never said that they would not work well together or we would not win anything with them on the pitch. We may win PL title with them, but they offer not much creativity. I woukd prefer Kova and Rice midfield

I will say this again, our performance was shite, totally and utterly shite but the reffing dimly was on another level of shite.

He will walk away from this game without a sanction or blemish against his name.

Just now, killer1257 said:

I said it would be the most boring midfield in world football. I never said that they would not work well together or we would not win anything with them on the pitch. We may win PL title with them, but they offer not much creativity. I woukd prefer Kova and Rice midfield

yes I agree on that, for many games

I truly must add

I (this is just me) am never bored by steel trap defensive 1 nil wins

I fucking live for that type when necessary

for me boring is seeing shitbox CB's, idiot Kepa, and weak LB's bunghole us every other game, often with the help of a naive (far too often atm) Lampard

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I will say this again, our performance was shite, totally and utterly shite but the reffing dimly was on another level of shite.

He will walk away from this game without a sanction or blemish against his name.

What I never get is when a ref has a bad game in the League they get demoted to the Championship or below..why? How is that fair on that team to then make mistakes which can cost them to. Should have games off.

And there's VAR now so not like its their eyes only