• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

Just now, blu35_army said:

not only our defense,,but jorginho also terrible for 2 man midfield. he can only make a side-backward passing and then we lose the momentum to attack...

Jorginho is not a player to play in the midfield when we are draw or losing. He can't take the attack forward. Every match Jorginho is there we don't have the fast paced attacking mentality.

Hopefully Lampard can sort out things for next season because without this silverware, I am having my doubts if the board will go manager shopping now(we are into CL and have some signed good players)

I've said this for years and I could search for the posts here if I had the patience, but Anthony Taylor is EASILY the worst ref in the PL. I've said it time and time again over the years. He's a disgrace.

That aside, I have to single out Rüdiger as particularly poor today. He reminded me of the worst of David Luiz. Charging up at players and completely whiffing. Just no discipline.

WHat a shallow victory......at least more and more folks are waking up to to idea that footy is ideed corrupt. I dont wanna hear Tomo or anyone else come out and claim the refs are just shit.....God gave you eyes and intelligence, use it.

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

Jorginho is not a player to play in the midfield when we are draw or losing. He can't take the attack forward. Every match Jorginho is there we don't have the fast paced attacking mentality.

Hopefully Lampard can sort out things for next season because without this silverware, I am having my doubts if the board will go manager shopping now(we are into CL and have some signed good players)

This team is being built for the future. Whether the future has lampard in it, remains to be seen. 

I don't get with people who blame our defenders. That is not the problem here. We lost 4 starters, 2 before the game and 2 in the game. Don't get me wrong we didn't play well but we have massive selection problem in midfield without kante plus Anthony Taylor had a terrific game

We were clearly lost in some parts of the game but last time I saw this kind of refereeing was Ovrebo vs Chelsea. Disgrace. 

Plus, never saw a scenario where during live coverage doubtful situation like that Martinez hand outside the box, was not replayed. Again, disgrace.

Still don't know why FA should prefer that rubbish team with no potential instead of giving fair judgments, especially having in mind Chelsea is the young team with a lot of young English talents and English manager.

TBH,even out players and stuff wasn't protesting so hard on those scandalous decisions...

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't get with people who blame our defenders. That is not the problem here. We lost 4 starters, 2 before the game and 2 in the game. Don't get me wrong we didn't play well but we have massive selection problem in midfield without kante plus Anthony Taylor had a terrific game

Bullshit I don't trust Lampard one bit with the Willian injury he has pulled this crap before. Kante didn't even play today when he was needed. He has the habit of sidelining players because he doesn't like their actions.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no

Havertz in first, then sort the defence

Havertz pull is also defensive

cock blocks massive rivals

we are fucked at winger like I said if we miss out on him and lose Willian and buy no one else up front

Sacrifices need to be made, I want Havertz as much as any Chelsea, but I can’t stand that defense they’re irredeemable. Everything that could go wrong in this game happened.