• Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I cannot wrap my head around how he got so bad

he was NEVER like this before (and I mean going back 5,6 years to when he was 19 or 20)

I ripped the scouting for ages (before the last 12 months or so)

but ffs, we surely had reasons why we bought him

I have some suspicions about a reason why…

3c8507fd47aea91e594fa476e2cd5a88.jpg.56e6ad03da7d52a97924b71e2a8253d3.jpg

I mean, I have nothing against Hilario, but c'mon, I'd expect we have nasa-tier coach staff and psychologist, at least send someone to help him, for f's sake. I can't imagine rather terrible keeper to suddenly become mad gk scientist mentor, who can coach and develop young keepers to become THE best on his own. Plus every third of our players mentally collapses because of media pressure and London's weather. Breakups are bad, but it's just part of life and a lot of PL been through real tragedies and managed to get theirs stuff together. We should have re-hired Jose as mental coach years ago :D 

14 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think we got lucky to win at Emirates. Jorginho should seen red and Leno howler...

Maybe to a point but atleast we were probing and controlling the game. At The Bridge they done literally nothing and scored with their only ventures forward.

Winning culture in Chelsea has to continue.

It is crazy how even last two seasons when we finished 5th and 3rd we still won a trophy. Fa cup with Conte and EL with Sarri.

Lets do it again. And we also lost Carabao cup and Super Cup on penalties in the last 18 months.

Would love for Frank to win his first managerial trophy.

Honestly think we will lose though. Arty will play a back 5 and we'll struggle to break them down. They were so good defensively against City.

I think they'll counter the hell out of as us if we play 433. I hope frank keeps this tight and continues with 3 at the back, switching jorginho for kante which will domimate their 2. Still play pulisic, Giroud and Willian. Mount will have to sit out.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Would love for Frank to win his first managerial trophy.

Honestly think we will lose though. Arty will play a back 5 and we'll struggle to break them down. They were so good defensively against City.

I think they'll counter the hell out of as us if we play 433. I hope frank keeps this tight and continues with 3 at the back, switching jorginho for kante which will domimate their 2. Still play pulisic, Giroud and Willian. Mount will have to sit out.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Arsenal were good defensively against Man City but so did we when we played them in the league. Furthermore, we all know Arsenal and us can unreliable defensively. So, it's kind of a toss-up on which side will show up in the final.

If we are to win this, we basically need to do what we did against United and Wolves - don't do anything silly, pick the moments to attack (and hopefully score) and then shithouse our way to a win. Might not be pretty but when you get to a final, it's all about winning. 

Arteta may have set up brilliantly against City and Liverpool but I think if Lampard is not naive and if he keeps our defensive shape then this is only going to end with Chelsea probing Arsenal's goal for most of the game just like the two league games this season.