Jose Gimenez

Liuxas

11 minutes ago, DDA said:

Can we afford to spend big money on both Pulisic and JG who both seem to be made of glass?

I cannot see AM letting José Giménez go for anything under £85-90m or so anyway

their other CB's are ageing (Savic, 30yo in 4 and a half months, and Felipe, 32yo in May) or unproven (the just turned 20yo Nehuén Pérez) or have been disappointing (Mario Hermoso)

the only play I can see is IF they sold JG for huge cash and bought Skriniar for £35-40m or so less

I think they would rather have BOTH and sell off Savic or Hermoso to partially finance

ee4e78df0ac0783e1e4e623fdc265033.png

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I cannot see AM letting José Giménez go for anything under £85-90m or so anyway

their other CB's are ageing (Savic, 30yo in 4 and a half months, and Felipe, 32yo in May) or unproven (the just turned 20yo Nehuén Pérez) or have been disappointing (Mario Hermoso)

the only play I can see is IF they sold JG for huge cash and bought Skriniar for £35-40m or so less

I think they would rather have BOTH and sell off Savic or Hermoso to partially finance

ee4e78df0ac0783e1e4e623fdc265033.png

Why don't we go for Skriniar? No good?

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Why don't we go for Skriniar? No good?

he is the best player who is actually available in my opinion

I think we really need to look at him hard

he is stellar in a back 4

his value is off the boil because he is not that effective in Conte's back 3

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You