• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

We know what we need to do...wherever or not it'll happen..guess we will find out. Not suee how confident I feel...its annoying in this position seeing how we were but guess...play shite get shite results.

Just if worse case it better not be last minute 

We have to simply take the game to Wolves, like we did to United, no if's or buts, simply take it to them.

Caballero

Reece Rudiger Zouma Azpi

Jorginho

Kovacic   Mount

CHO                          Pulisic

Giroud

Is Kante not fit?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I really think we are going to lose this one. Wolves as a match up are an absolute nightmare for us as they have: 

1) Jota, Traore and Jimenez who are great at springing the counter.

2) A back 3 that are very good at playing the low block

3) Neves and Moutinho standing over set pieces.

On top of this, they have had a week off and they need to win to ensure they do not have to play Ropey League qualifying. At this point I reckon we need a Utd win. 

Before anyone says it, the 5-3 win early in the season came at a time Wolves were completely shagged out from playing Rooey League qualifying all Summer. People need to remember they started the season with 3/4 points out of 18. If they hadn't been in the Ropey League I am certain they would've qualified for the CL this year. 

31 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I really think we are going to lose this one. Wolves as a match up are an absolute nightmare for us as they have: 

1) Jota, Traore and Jimenez who are great at springing the counter.

2) A back 3 that are very good at playing the low block

3) Neves and Moutinho standing over set pieces.

On top of this, they have had a week off and they need to win to ensure they do not have to play Ropey League qualifying. At this point I reckon we need a Utd win. 

The thing is, we do not have to gung-ho in this considering we need only a point. IF we can play it smart, we can get it but that is 50-50 given we are jumping between two extremes right now. If it makes you feel any better, we have won 6 of our 8 home league games in 2020, including wins in the last 5.

That last bit there is a bit off the mark. Wolves need to win if they want to guarantee Europa League in 6th but they will need to play qualifying rounds UNLESS we win the FA Cup. If we do so, then the 6th placed side will go straight into the group stage and the 7th placed team will get the Europa League spot and go through the qualifying rounds.