• Willian
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 minute ago, blu35_army said:

from what i see,,we're still far from tittle contender next season. even with hakim, timo and kai...

just look passing quality between our midfield and pool,,it's another level...

And who said we are going to be contenders next season?

Just now, blu35_army said:

from what i see,,we're still far from tittle contender next season. even with hakim, timo and kai...

just look passing quality between our midfield and pool,,it's another level...

A bit unfair, Klopp has been there for 5 seasons and build all this up.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Kepa is shit and needs to be replaced...that we all can agree but it is getting stupid to blame him for everything even when he has no chance of saving the goal. And criticizing him just because he didn't try to dive and save is just dumb. If it is not savable, it is not savable. 

Also, constantly blaming Kepa for everything is just stupid because that means the clowns in front of him are getting away scot-free for their mistakes. :rant:

3 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

There's no point playing pulisic if he's injured. All our money should be on wolves and arsenal. Not chucking on an injured player at half time when we are 2 goals down.

Put CHO and pedro on

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

if he is so fcked that he cannot have any go, then yes

and still do all I said above

break the back 3

drop Mount to AMF, pull Reece

bring on RLC

press the fuck out them with Pedro and CHO fresh legs

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Also, constantly blaming Kepa for everything is just stupid because that means the clowns in front of him are getting away scot-free for their mistakes. :rant:

The defense needs upgrading but Kepa has the worst save % in PL history of first choice keepers, upgrading on him alone will have some improvement.

We've played worse than this at Anfield (and big games) with Cech and Courtois and got results because those two produces massive performances.

14 minutes ago, DDA said:

We need to then draw at Wolves. I dont need that heartache bro. I wanted to wrap it up tonight.

No we don’t, 1 point and we rebound any result between Man U and Leicester.

On days like this I close my eyes and dream that Diego Costa magically enters the pitch in ray of light and smoke and goes like '48 - goal, '50 - goal, '54 - straight red, lol  

I think RJ is playing well

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Tbf I was screaming at the TV when mount, Giroud and Willian were in the final third. They looked scared to shoot.

So I have no problems with having reecey boy on just to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just now, Tomo said:

The defense needs upgrading but Kepa has the worst save % in PL history of first choice keepers, upgrading on him alone will have some improvement.

We've played worse than this at Anfield (and big games) with Cech and Courtois and got results because those two produces massive performances.

And we have lost games this season because of the clown defending in front of him. Let's face it, both areas need to be sorted out if we want to get anywhere.