Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

What kind of weather do you have there in uk that Rice needs to wear a tracksuit haha

Im in my swimwear and its still ridiculously hot😄

Think he's still on holiday in Greece..?

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

What kind of weather do you have there in uk that Rice needs to wear a tracksuit haha

Im in my swimwear and its still ridiculously hot😄

We've gone from two of the hottest days in the year with unbearable heat and humidity at night, to huge thunder storms, strong winds, flash floods and about 10 - 15 degrees drop in temperature in the last 24 hours.

I'm sure there's many reasons for people to live over here but the weather isn't one of them.

3 hours ago, Artandur said:

Never seen anything like it :lol: 

All those social media posts of current/former Chelsea players with Rice reminds me of the time Barcelona were after Fabregas. :lol: 

Interesting caption from JT there, he definitely seems to think of Rice as a CB. 

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I can really see Barkley going the other way for Rice with money exchanged

yup and  while we are at it let's swap Kenedy+Moses+Baba+Emerson+Zappacosta+Drinkwater+Bakayoko+Piazon+Miazga for Mbappe

If it was like 40 mil for cb declan rice then fine. He'd probably make a good ball playing cb who's versatile should we need midfield cover.

But any more than that or if we are buying him as a DM then I don't get it as he wouldn't get in our midfield

5 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

If it was like 40 mil for cb declan rice then fine. He'd probably make a good ball playing cb who's versatile should we need midfield cover.

But any more than that or if we are buying him as a DM then I don't get it as he wouldn't get in our midfield

I'd argue he would walk into our current midfield. A player of his ilk is exactly what we're lacking in midfield at present to make the team more solid.

On 8/15/2020 at 0:37 PM, Superblue_1986 said:

I'd argue he would walk into our current midfield. A player of his ilk is exactly what we're lacking in midfield at present to make the team more solid.

Who is dropped then?

Kova? Kante? One of Puli/Werner/Ziyech/Kai? ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You