Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

Hope we don't buy Rice, there are far better options outside PL.

There are, like Zakaria and Camavinga but will Lampard and the board track them when Rice is at West Ham? Doubt it unfortunately, unless Rice goes to United or other big team we will continue to try for him, like with Chilwell.

52 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Not upto date on new HG rules and how we stand with them with ones we need to shift/LOAN and who it would leave us.

Almost none would affect HG on the 25 man roster. AC and Barkley. Chilwell cancels AC, Rice cancels Barkley.

Andreas Christensen 
Ross Barkley
Tiemoué Bakayoko  
Emerson
Michy Batshuayi
Davide Zappacosta
Danny Drinkwater (thik we end up absolutely eating most of the £63m we shit away on his fee and wages)
Jorginho  
Abdul Rahman Baba
Victor Moses    
Kenedy   
Marco van Ginkel
Juan Familia-Castillo 
Charly Musonda Jr.    
Matt Miazga    
Lewis Baker   
Jamal Blackman
Lucas Piazón 
Jake Clarke-Salter
Izzy Brown
Luke McCormick    
Jacob Maddox   

then the could sell now (but may not as we cannot do these all in one window), but surely must go next year (unless Kepa pulls the biggest surprise turnaround in Roman's history)

Kepa   
Zouma 
Marcos Alonso
N'Golo Kanté 

I just watched his highlights from yesterday and it looks to me like he had a horrible game.

Hope we stay away from him. We already bought Chikwell, who is a high risk transfer. We cannot afford to make another of thoss high risk transfers. We should rather go for Zakaria, Ndidi or Camavinga next season

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

8 hours ago, R2D2 said:

There are, like Zakaria and Camavinga but will Lampard and the board track them when Rice is at West Ham? Doubt it unfortunately, unless Rice goes to United or other big team we will continue to try for him, like with Chilwell.

Camavinga all day long at DM or Romagnoli at CB,,we need more patient to get both of them next summer rather splash to Rice operation...

19 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Thiago Silva played virtually every game for PSG in the league and in the CL including the final where he looked so comfortable against arguably the most in form player in Europe this season. He will be fine. 

I would like to believe you. But they are basically 32 weeks this season for all competitions - so 2 games a week on average depending on how far we are going in these competitions - and the European championship starting in June 21. Even with no injuries, his body will not be able to cope with that. Hardly for any players by the way. Also French league is not PL - much more competitive. He will already miss first game due to lack of fitness. Hopefully, he will be able to play many games and for sure his role in the dressing room and during training will be as important as what he is doing on the pitch. Still, I believe we would need another world-class defender at least as a back-up. wdyt?

7 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Rice will be useful as hes an actual dm, which we dont have.

On on the other hand, we can find better players in his position for 50m+

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think he would gel and fit in great with our young English lads especially.He gets on well with them all. Hes got great experience vocally co ordinating players around hm which is one major thing we lack. OK for £50m we could / should get Sancho - but.......... Id snap up Rice too.

4 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

I would like to believe you. But they are basically 32 weeks this season for all competitions - so 2 games a week on average depending on how far we are going in these competitions - and the European championship starting in June 21. Even with no injuries, his body will not be able to cope with that. Hardly for any players by the way. Also French league is not PL - much more competitive. He will already miss first game due to lack of fitness. Hopefully, he will be able to play many games and for sure his role in the dressing room and during training will be as important as what he is doing on the pitch. Still, I believe we would need another world-class defender at least as a back-up. wdyt?

Couldn't agree much more with you that we DESPERATELY need another TOP CB.

I dont think fitness will be a big issue with Thiago tho.

7 hours ago, BXL70 said:

Maybe but I think the competitive level thing is severely overrated and even then, that wont make a difference with regards to his fitness really. As long as he’s fit and keeps himself going he will be fine. 

In regards to another good CB, perhaps, but Thiago Silva and an improvement in any of the other 4 playing regularly in our backline, it will be better than last season. Just have to see how it goes. Also isnt too bad, gives us time to plot a move for someone next summer if needed as the top top CBs aren’t particularly available or attainable this summer in my eyes. 

23 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Hahaha that was embarrassing :lol:

I do not think he is better than any of our midfielders at the moment. I mean Gilmour and Gallagher look much better.

70m for Rice would be shocking. And WH would be stupid not to sell for anything over 40m.

Just watch Allan for Everton today against Spurs. A proper Defensive midfielders performance with the one touch passing and awareness to match.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You