Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Even then, tell them to F O.

Between Kante and Jorginho, it's bloody obvious who we should be selling first.

Yes, but Kante might be easier to sell than Jorginho. He would have many takers while i can't say the same about Jorginho.

58 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Roma. They just sold Schick for 27m and Diawara is linked with Arsenal.

Yeah, but don't Roma have financial troubles as a lot of their income is derived from matchdays and their owner is also looking to sell? For me, their selling is to plug some financial holes, not to go out and buy a £40m+ CM on £110k a week. 

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, but don't Roma have financial troubles as a lot of their income is derived from matchdays and their owner is also looking to sell? For me, their selling is to plug some financial holes, not to go out and buy a £40m+ CM on £110k a week. 

They have new owner for less than a month now.

New Roma owner promises to turn them into 'one of the greatest names in world football'

https://www.the42.ie/as-roma-new-owner-5178395-Aug2020/

I like Jorginho to Roma also, but I still don't think Rice joins us in this window. I think he will be a Chelsea player next summer, but I cannot conceive a way he joins us this window without West Ham dropping his valuation. If they need to sell as badly as it sounds like they do, they will be forced to sell for the market value of someone, I just don't think it will be him. He is too important to them to stay in the Prem IMO 

West Ham will reject any offers for Declan Rice this summer, first-team coach Stuart Pearce has told talkSPORT.

The versatile 21-year-old has been strongly linked with a return to boyhood club Chelsea during this transfer window after a stellar season for the Hammers.

Asked if West Ham are going to reject offers for Rice this summer, talkSPORT regular Pearce told the Sports Breakfast:

“Of course we are, don’t be so ridiculous… He’s one of our best players!

“We might even have a nibble at Messi, put that in your headline why don’t ya!”

7 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Why all of a sudden a bloody wrestler came out and pleaded Rice to stay? What’s going on? Are we going to bid?

Tripple H can go spit.....the dude came from our academy and a Chels supporter. If he wants to build on his legacy then Chels it is.

Tripple H can go spit.....the dude came from our academy and a Chels supporter. If he wants to build on his legacy then Chels it is.

And be a champion with west ham?? In Championship next year after they relegated?

His lame pleads aside I just find it strange that he made this video all of a sudden when there’s only mild speculation around this transfer and no reliable journo came out to say we’re going to bid.

2 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

And be a champion with west ham?? In Championship next year after they relegated?

His lame pleads aside I just find it strange that he made this video all of a sudden when there’s only mild speculation around this transfer and no reliable journo came out to say we’re going to bid.

Yeah beats me mate....I for one will be shocked if we got him this trasnfer window. WH will play hardball thats for sure, DR has to force it, cant see him doing that atm.

Yeah beats me mate....I for one will be shocked if we got him this trasnfer window. WH will play hardball thats for sure, DR has to force it, cant see him doing that atm.

Yeah that’s what I found this pleading video is a bit out of the blue and odd, it’s like a random celebrity come out and say N’Golo please stay. Anyway, let’s see how it pans out, love to have Rice here make no mistake.

15 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Yeah that’s what I found this pleading video is a bit out of the blue and odd, it’s like a random celebrity come out and say N’Golo please stay. Anyway, let’s see how it pans out, love to have Rice here make no mistake.

For sure, would be an awesome player for us, hunger desire and mentality is there with him. I think we might be getting a keeper and thats that imo.

For sure, would be an awesome player for us, hunger desire and mentality is there with him. I think we might be getting a keeper and thats that imo.

It would be a 10/10 window if we can finish it with Mendy & Rice. By selling Emerson and Bakayoko this is quite doable. I wish we could clear out more dregs but the current market seems not ideal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You