• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

We have 5 days off, FA semi, 3 days off Liverpool

ManU has 3 days off, FA semi, 3 days off West Ham

West Ham isn't laying down for anyone and Oli is not rotating. There is talk today that two guys on ManU are dinged before their match tomorrow.

We might be the healthier team coming into this FA match with ManU looking over their shoulder at West Ham.

I agree with resting but I wouldn't go whole sale. Azpi could do with a rest but I'm more interested in resting the cms and wingers.

Jorginho doesn't need a rest, nor does kova. Mount did play yesterday and only had 45 minutes against Sheffield so I'm all for bringing back the trio so Kante can rest.

Willian absolutely needs a rest and really so does pulisic.

James zouma tomori Emerson

Mount jorginho kovacic

Pedro Abraham CHO

To he fair, Giroud didn't play against West ham and had 20 minutes against sheffield United. He barely pressed anyway and just won't pose a counter attacking threat against united anyway - I think he can play without building up too much fatigue. Swap him in for Abraham and that front three looks interesting. Could be a dud or could cause United some trouble.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

We have 5 days off, FA semi, 3 days off Liverpool
ManU has 3 days off, FA semi, 3 days off West Ham
West Ham isn't laying down for anyone and Oli is not rotating. There is talk today that two guys on ManU are dinged before their match tomorrow.

We might be the healthier team coming into this FA match with ManU looking over their shoulder at West Ham.
Exactly. I feel like an energetic performance may catch them out.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

For me our problem is not Leicester (who I think will only get a point or two against Sheff Utd and Spurs) or Utd who I fully expect to get an absolute minimum of 5 points from their next three games, it is Wolves.

I say this because if Chelsea draw with the Dippers (which most people would think is a good result) but Wolves win their two against Burnley (tough but winnable for Wolves) and Palace (lost their last five and appear to be on the beach) it will mean that a win at SB puts them above us on GD. 

For me, unless Wolves fail to beat Burnley, we are going to have to beat the Dippers as I do not see Utd getting anything less than 5 points in their next three games, while we all also know that we will bend over as easily as a prozzie in the Amsterdam if Wolves come into our game needing a win. 

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

For me our problem is not Leicester (who I think will only get a point or two against Sheff Utd and Spurs) or Utd who I fully expect to get an absolute minimum of 5 points from their next three games, it is Wolves.

I say this because if Chelsea draw with the Dippers (which most people would think is a good result) but Wolves win their two against Burnley (tough but winnable for Wolves) and Palace (lost their last five and appear to be on the beach) it will mean that a win at SB puts them above us on GD. 

For me, unless Wolves fail to beat Burnley, we are going to have to beat the Dippers as I do not see Utd getting anything less than 5 points in their next three games, while we all also know that we will bend over as easily as a prozzie in the Amsterdam if Wolves come into our game needing a win. 

Wolves out of the equation now. So you don't have to worry about them anymore...

28 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

God I love Burnley...

Amazing set of results and if Arse do beat pool - then they don't have points total to play for... 

C'mon ye merciful and great footballing God's...

Burnley were amazing this season. We spanked them twice and they took points off ALL of our rivals at least once.

8 minutes ago, BigMabz said:

I know Frank would never go for this suggestion but what he should do is slide over a nice bottle of vino to Klopps place and ask him how his u18 team plans to line up against Chelsea next week?

If Arsenal can beat them, we can beat them.

16 minutes ago, BigMabz said:

I know Frank would never go for this suggestion but what he should do is slide over a nice bottle of vino to Klopps place and ask him how his u18 team plans to line up against Chelsea next week?

der Kloppmeister is a beer man

'I was heavily drunk': Jurgen Klopp reveals he drank so much after winning league title with Dortmund that he has no memories of the celebrations

https://tribuna.com/en/liverpoolfc/news/2020-05-01-i-was-heavily-drunk-jurgen-klopp-reveals-he-drank-so-much-after-winning-league-title-with/

3485c3ab-f1f9-4a09-bb44-394b4808f085Liverpool star Andrew Robertson reveals what Jurgen Klopp is like ...AHEAD OF THE GAME: Billy Gilmour sparks Sky Sports photoshop panic ...Jurgen Klopp switches sides, from Warsteiner to Erdinger Weissbrau ...Jurgen Klopp crashes pub and sings the best Liverpool fan song ...

although he might make an exception for this wineKlopp Wines After Emphatic Win.. : LiverpoolFC