• Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

CHO-Tammy-Pedro
Barkley-Jorgi-Ruben
Emerson-Tomori-AC-RJ
Willy

I would rest the whole starting eleven because if we beat Liverpool, we are in the CL. Liverpool have one whole week to prepare. They will play with the best eleven

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Need to rest some players here as a number of players looked completely shagged out against Norwich. Further, some rotation should allow some players a final chance to prove they shouldn't be sold. 

My team: 

Kepa

James   AC/Tomori    Zouma     Emerson

Jorgi

Barkley.              Kovacic 

Pedro.                 Tammy.                    CHO 

looking ahead the the EPL and CL qualification

I see potential true skulduggery possible

odds are so high Manure beat Palace and West Ham

so going into the last game v Leicester on 65

IF (massive if) Leicester beat both Sheffield United and Spuds

they go into the last game on 65

that last game of course, is Leicester v Manure

IF we lose (not draw or win) versus Victimpool

then no matter WHAT we do (unless we win by 20 or so goals, lol) versus Wolves (as we come in on 63 so a win gives us 66)

a DRAW in the Leicester v Manure game

puts them BOTH through to the CL over us on GD

now I so think Leicester will slip up in either or both of the next two games, BUT if they do not and we fail to get even a point versus Liverpool (that could, unfortunately, easily happen)

it could be a huge issue of collusion

23 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

CHO-Tammy-Pedro
Barkley-Jorgi-Ruben
Emerson-Tomori-AC-RJ
Willy

I would rest the whole starting eleven because if we beat Liverpool, we are in the CL. Liverpool have one whole week to prepare. They will play with the best eleven

Mount played just 45 minutes in the last two games so he is 100% playing this one.

Ole barely rotate even in Europa League. 

Would keep the same CBs for this one. Ok Emerson in, he was not that bad against Leicester.

Offensively with 5 subs we can easily change all of them after 60 mins so this resting players debate is ott for me.

Especially because Frank have no idea what his starting 11 looks like.

On the same boat as a lot of people here. Rest should be a priority 100%.

Winning would be great but it's too risky to push our key players especially how gassed they looked against Norwich. I would think Man United would do the same and both teams going for it in the second half depending on what the score is.

Man City should be the heavy favorites regardless, they pretty much have nothing to play for in terms of the table. 

I have watched United twice after restart. They looked very2 dangerous. Fernandes creating as am, pogba creating from deep,Greenwood scoring from every shot (good luck kepa), but the most interesting part was Rashford. He play more of a creator role which is interesting. 

Let’s forget this is just a semifinal. We would always need to beat city still, so the chances of winning the cup are minimal. Don’t overcommit here. If either Utd or city bring their a game we have no chance so we need the luck that both have a shit day. 

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I would rather play him against Liverpool fully rested.

Yeah, Mount is probably the most knackered player. I do not think it is a bad idea he misses this one also. Kova has not played much since the restart so he can keep that position. The other two in midfield should be Jorgi (keep Kante for the Dippers) and Barkley/RLC.