• Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

He has bigger concerns.

He also said he learned things today that he will never forget.

Bye bye Christensen. Bye bye Rudiger. Bye bye Zouma. Bye bye Kepa.

That one sentence spoke volumes.

Whether Lampard is the right manager to take us forward long term can be debated on here until the end of time. 

But I hope that the club back Lampard this summer to re-shape this team.

One of the biggest drawbacks to our record of changing managers at a regular rate is that it has allowed too many players (past and present) to remain at the club for longer than they deserved to.

The chopping and changing this season, particularly in our defence has shown that Lampard trusts very few of them. What he has shown though I think this season is a low level of tolerance with them that has seen most of them pulled off or dropped for poor performances or mistakes. I think if he's given the opportunity and is backed, he will be ruthless trying to re-shape this squad and a number could go. 

Getting a couple of signings done early and an extended transfer window this summer/autumn may actually be a blessing for us to try and sort a lot of these problems out.

Hopefully he learnt a lot from not just the defeat but how gutless and lifeless some of these fuckers are.

When I think back to JT, Lampas himself, Drogba, Ashley Cole and I could go on we have nobody compatible in this current team, nobody even close.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

If they are violating the EU laws how in the fuck did they get it activated in the first place? How have clubs played under such rules?

Well they came up with a system that all the big boys thought was glorious as it essentially kept them in power forever. PSG and City broke the rules in 2011-14 and UEFA just gave them a fine instead of taking it to court as they got a lovely chunk of money and then could pretend that they punished them. The problem however is some then hacked City to call BS and UEFA had to act. FFP has not been tested legally yet because teams have either paid off UEFA (PSG/City) and/or gone along with it as long term the FFP rules favour them (AC). 

I am not here saying City getting off is going to be wonderful, it is going to be sh*t. However, there are a lot of people on here who think there ban is a forgone conclusion when it is not. I personally hope I am wrong but I see a lot of holes in both UEFA's case and FFP in general. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Well they came up with a system that all the big boys thought was glorious as it essentially kept them in power forever. PSG and City broke the rules in 2011-14 and UEFA just gave them a fine instead of taking it to court as they got a lovely chunk of money and then could pretend that they punished them. The problem however is some then hacked City to call BS and UEFA had to act. FFP has not been tested legally yet because teams have either paid off UEFA (PSG/City) and/or gone along with it as long term the FFP rules favour them (AC). 

I am not here saying City getting off is going to be wonderful, it is going to be sh*t. However, there are a lot of people on here who think there ban is a forgone conclusion when it is not. I personally hope I am wrong but I see a lot of holes in both UEFA's case and FFP in general. 

Then the rest should not have played ball if its in violation of EU rules....fuck the so called historic clubs as if they are more special or have higher rights. But I still feel they will get punished, they simply cooked the books for too long and in a huge way.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Then the rest should not have played ball if its in violation of EU rules....fuck the so called historic clubs as if they are more special or have higher rights. But I still feel they will get punished, they simply cooked the books for too long and in a huge way.

City have cooked the books according to FFP. However, if FFP does break EU competition law then they have technically not done anything wrong.

Critique is fine but there are 11 professional footballers out there who are paid a kind ransom, making mistakes that my wee fellas team would be utterly ashamed of. 
Sounds to me like you agree with most of us lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

FFP was put into place to protect 5 clubs after Roman went wild his first two years (and they foresaw PSG and Shitty as well coming over the horizon, and if not them, some other club bought by a multi-billionaire) 

the big 5 for decades (I deal with the 6th big one below and how it really fucked them)

Real Madrid (4th biggest driver)

Barca (the 5th biggest driver)

Manure (3rd biggest driver and terrified of Roman)

Bayern (2nd biggest driver as they knew they could not compete with the other big 6 (counting AC Milan) nor us nor Shitty, nor PSG) due to lower revenues if they could all spend at will

Juve the biggest driver overall, as the Agnelli dynastic family (true villainous scum) HATED that AC Milan, the 6th of the Big 6 old boys, with multi-billionaire Silvio Berlusconi dropping insane cash for years, was able to outspend them and ellipse them at European level by the mid noughties)

the other old school Euro giant, Ajax, was already well fucked for years due to shit revenues from a shit league

Usual story. Pathetic performance again. Cant believe with the amount of stories there was about OGS being mooted for an exit Lampard hasnt had the same pressure/stories this season. If this keeps happening to end of season I would very much like to see if the club consider approaching Max Allegri or Mauricio Pochettino who are out there and available. You can put it down to the players at times but the naive management in certain games we have seen throughout this season hasnt filled me with confidence that Frank is going to get it right on a consistent enough basis. For instance, beating City only to get beat by West Ham and Sheffield United on top of the amount of dropped points throughout this season is a huge red flag for me. Yes some of the players aren't good enough but it isn't all just down to them also: we have been over things time and time again this season about consistency, organisation, defensive set plays, being caught on transitions etc far too often. Plus if he cannot motivate these guys to get top 4, how is he going to motivate a group of these guys who will stay to compete for a title? 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FFP was put into place to protect 5 clubs after Roman went wild his first two years (and they foresaw PSG and Shitty as well coming over the horizon, and if not them, some other club bought by a multi-billionaire) 

the big 5 for decades (I deal with the 6th big one below and how it really fucked them)

Real Madrid (4th biggest driver)

Barca (the 5th biggest driver)

Manure (3rd biggest driver and terrified of Roman)

Bayern (2nd biggest driver as they knew they could not compete with the other big 6 (counting AC Milan) nor us nor Shitty, nor PSG) due to lower revenues if they could all spend at will

Juve the biggest driver overall, as the Agnelli dynastic family (true villainous scum) HATED that AC Milan, the 6th of the Big 6 old boys, with multi-billionaire Silvio Berlusconi dropping insane cash for years, was able to outspend them and ellipse them at European level by the mid noughties)

the other old school Euro giant, Ajax, was already well fucked for years due to shit revenues from a shit league

Scum the lot of them....cant wait to see what happens monday morning.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Usual story. Pathetic performance again. Cant believe with the amount of stories there was about OGS being mooted for an exit Lampard hasnt had the same pressure/stories this season. If this keeps happening to end of season I would very much like to see if the club consider approaching Max Allegri or Mauricio Pochettino who are out there and available. You can put it down to the players at times but the naive management in certain games we have seen throughout this season hasnt filled me with confidence that Frank is going to get it right on a consistent enough basis. For instance, beating City only to get beat by West Ham and Sheffield United on top of the amount of dropped points throughout this season is a huge red flag for me. Yes some of the players aren't good enough but it isn't all just down to them also: we have been over things time and time again this season about consistency, organisation, defensive set plays, being caught on transitions etc far too often. Plus if he cannot motivate these guys to get top 4, how is he going to motivate a group of these guys who will stay to compete for a title? 

Allegri is Inter-bound if Conte tosses his toys out the pram over transfer expenditures

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I doubt Marina or RA will go for Poch or Max, they will give FL another go. We have a few red flags that are not player associated sadly.