• Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Just now, Milan said:

Sheffield face Leicester next. Even though I am so sick of having to rely on other teams, they better perform and be deadly again against the Foxes.

Depends if Leicester play shite like we did. No excuses from that play!

76% and losing 3-0..

Just now, killer1257 said:

Yes, but Barkley and Mount are not good enough either

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Barkley is a lost cause...at least Mount is looking to be forward in his passing a d keep the play going forward....

IF Shitty get the ban

Lampard is on very, VERY thin ice next year if we blow CL thsi season

11 pure shit EPL games we either should have won or drawn, many were blown late, and many were at home

I think he is poor defensive manager and is clueless with set pieces as well

he is making far too rookie mistakes with lineup, subs, and tactics as well

he is not learning as we go along, with is very problematic

Two problems Vesper. The smoking gun was a hacked email. Stolen communications are inadmissible in court. Second, FFP very likely breaks the EU competition laws - saying 'well AC got banned' doesn't count as they negotiated a deal with UEFA. City are not. 
If City get banned, I'll be amazed. 
You can use stuff from football leaks. Messi, ronaldo all had to pay millions and got some punishment from Spanish law after football leaks showed evidence that they do not pay taxes

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Sheffield face Leicester next. Even though I am so sick of having to rely on other teams, they better perform and be deadly again against the Foxes.

Leicester will win just to take the piss.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

IF Shitty get the ban

Lampard is on very, VERY thin ice next year if we blow CL thsi season

11 pure shit EPL games we either should have won or drawn, many were blown late, and many were at home

I think he is poor defensive manager and is clueless with set pieces as well

he is making far too rookie mistakes with lineup, subs, and tactics as well

he is not learning as we go along, with is very problematic

Im not sold on him yet, too many red flags sadly. I will happily eat dirt for a week if he manages to change it around but I dont feel it.

This was like watching a precession of league winners facing Sheffield United, going through the motions

If I don't launch my fucking fist through a wall tonight it will be a miracle.

Just now, Vesper said:

Lampard just now

'I am not concerned about top 4 after today'

:ph34r:

He has bigger concerns.

He also said he learned things today that he will never forget.

Bye bye Christensen. Bye bye Rudiger. Bye bye Zouma. Bye bye Kepa.

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You can use stuff from football leaks. Messi, ronaldo all had to pay millions and got some punishment from Spanish law after football leaks showed evidence that they do not pay taxes

I am not sure about those cases. Maybe it will be allowed. However, you still have the problem with FFP almost certainly violating EU competition law. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

This was like watching a precession of league winners facing Sheffield United, going through the motions

If I don't launch my fucking fist through a wall tonight it will be a miracle.

😂😂😂😂

I'm glad there is somebody somewhere in the World who is as angry and dangerous as I am right now.

11 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Two problems Vesper. The smoking gun was a hacked email. Stolen communications are inadmissible in court. Second, FFP very likely breaks the EU competition laws - saying 'well AC got banned' doesn't count as they negotiated a deal with UEFA. City are not. 

If City get banned, I'll be amazed. 

not buying this FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) reply at all m8

UEFA doesn't hand out 2 years bans on a lark

and THEY ALREADY ARE BANNED now, as it stands

sorry not having it

In my 12 years of watching literally every single Chelsea match (besides some preseason matches) this is the first time I stopped watching after the first half. There is absolutely no way we will be able to make aim for a top 4 spot next season with the current defense and deadwood at the club. We can probably wave goodbye to any chance we had of signing Havertz if we don't get a CL spot.
I'm really aiming towards #lampardout and getting Poch to manage us with the Havertz money spend on a decent defense. It was absolutely atrocious today.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I am not sure about those cases. Maybe it will be allowed. However, you still have the problem with FFP almost certainly violating EU competition law. 

If they are violating the EU laws how in the fuck did they get it activated in the first place? How have clubs played under such rules?

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

😂😂😂😂

I'm glad there is somebody somewhere in the World who is as angry and dangerous as I am right now.

Im usually like that but I wont anymore. If so called pro's cant muster a fight while taking in so much salaries then why should we? They are not worthy of our anger, only disgust.

They faked revenues. That is a huge deal regardless if it is FFP related or not. That is a big, big deal